Question & Answer

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
What's the point in trying when you know you're going to fail
There are people out there who does the same thing but better

Any new TV shows or anime you're watching?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The newest shows I've focused on recently are Lawyer Friendly Equines, Steven Universe, and Ducktales (at least when the latter two bother to release new episodes).

What games are you playing right now besides TFH?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
I don't have much time to play games anymore, today I'll play TFH for the first time in two weeks, but every once in a while I start American Conquest and play for about 20 minutes at a time.

Coke or Pepsi?

Define 5k. You mean in resolutions? I don't have anything that can run that high but I do have a ps4 Pro that runs in 4k (or so it seems) but that's about it.
No, I meant a 5 km race haha, I can't remember if my best time was 23 or 25 minutes, probably the latter.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
7-UP IS THE BEST SHUT UP.
Nah but I had it all the time, that is, until I stopped drinking soda...

How can you compare Mtn Dew (you spelled it wrong memes) to Sprite and 7-Up. They are completely different. I will also take this moment to recognize the omission of Sierra Mist which is just terrible and deserves to be forgotten. At least in America. I don't know what it is like in other countries but in America they turned the entire brand into a "diet" soda and put real sugar in it (good) but they also put Stevia into it (bad).
Mtn Dew has food coloring, caffeine, and is a citrus soda. the others have none of those and are specifically lemon lime and not citrus. Mtn Dew has orange in it.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Mountain Dew tends to hurt my stomach after drinking several cups of it when I'm working, awhile Sprite and 7-Up ease the pain of stomach issues even after drinking 4 or so cups. That's my comparison of it.

Anyways, given what happened last night, is there really any justification to what just happened in Syria? I mean, I thought they were going to have weapons inspectors test the locals for chemical poisoning and such once they touched down in the airport, but this sudden attack makes no sense at all. To put it simply, it seems like a sudden sucker punch before the bell even rang, that's why I'm a bit concerned about it.

Last edited:

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
In order for anyone to make a proper moral judgment to say whether any action is morally justified or not, proper knowledge of all concerning information is required, including all previous events. Thing is, no one really knows half of whatever is really happening there, I think I read somewhere that even US officials confirmed that it was Israel who attacked the air base the other day, which makes everything even worse in this regard. Big governments are doing what they always do: if it furthers their goals=totally justified, if it opposes their interests=something that requires intervention. Anyway, I had Mtn Dew once while I was in the US, I didn't like it, it's way too sugary, color is very unappetizing as well.

How was your day?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Not really. But I know that my work will be more interesting on Monday. We got parts so now we can actually do work.

Can can, can you do the can can? I can do the can can...

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Why my Bible teacher, Dr.Cool(Yes Nickname, he really is cool), IDk how but he has like 17 degrees and has a thrust for knowledge, Its quite amasing.

So why is Velvet the best Ungulate?

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Yesterday, Mom made a good dinner

What should I do to Tox for saying Velvet isnt the best ungulate?

Reactions: Tox

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
S̶k̶y̶r̶i̶m̶ PMD Explores of Sky, still my favorit game of all time, although I dont think it needs a remake yet.

Can a penguin fly if it tried hard enough?

Reactions: Lanxide

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Maybe if it became a emotional support animal and was allowed on a plane amongst human passengers.

Are the new kids good enough to pass for the Kim Possible Live Action movie next year?

Reactions: Lanxide

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
No way you must be joking. No one asked for that and after this long of it being off air. I doubt the kids will remember something like that.

What tv show should get the live action treatment?

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
None, I personalty love animation and live action ruins it most of the time with a few exceptions.

What non-animated shows should be animated?

Reactions: Tox

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Yep, I saw it the day it came out?

Did thanos win? (This is a joke, please dont put spoilers for others)

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Because you sweared.

Will what happened in Infinity War affect Agents of SHIELD next week, especially given the whole time travel aspect and all of them trying to prevent it?

Reactions: Rodya

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
No Idea, but I supose if
Nick Fury is dead or not
, But I doubt that would happen, esppeshily so soon but Idk I dont watch the show.

Did anyone else get to see Infinity war day one?

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Whenever DC starts makeing good ones because Irony

If you can add one charicter to the next Advengers, and it dosent have to be marvel, who would you pick? (I would pick Velvet, the best charicter)

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Sometimes, but I try to avoid the hypnotizing swirling videos on YouTube all the same.

Is Brad Thor a far better candidate than Dwayne Johnson for 2020?