Question & Answer

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Exactly the same, I hate the mornings. It also proboly dosen’t help that im so white I burn after 10 mins.

Vampires or warewolfs?

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Club Penguin or Lego Universe

What's the best JRPG that you've ever played?

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
Final Fantasy X. Barring the final fantasy series, Tales of Symphonia.

What's one game series you love that is pretty much dead at this point?

Reactions: PixelGrip94

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Titianfall 2 or Halo 3. Titianfall has proboly the best movment system and feels so fun to run everywere, while halo’s story just has the most amasing set pieces, that are so fun to play. Both are so fun, I cant choose

What’s your favorit SSB charicter?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kind of a political question, so I'll replace with another question.

Find any good deals at Toys R Us' going out of business sale?

Reactions: Lanxide

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I beat it, game is ez untill the guess or die.

What is a good family name for a noble house of foenum for a dnd like world?

QuoteMarks

This is a bug.
Nov 23, 2017
Arizona's full name is apparently "Arizona Cow" so my initial gut reaction to name a "Noble" house would be to use the Binomial Nomenclature of their species, or some stylized version of it.
To use Velvet and Blitzen as a place holders for members of noble houses "Velvet Tarandus" and "Blitzen Rangifer"

If there becomes a time when there are more than 50 named Cows and they run out of states. How do you think the themed naming would continue?

Edit: the Binomial Nomenclature of reindeer is rangifer tarandus.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Arbor day, since we get to plant trees wherever you want on certain land plots.

Does anyone who wantched 'Ready Player One' think there was a tad too much dark shading to obscure some of the avatar players? I mean, with the film having a lot of dark scenes at night periods, it was hard to make out who was who at times.

Reactions: Tox

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Nah I thought it was fine, wish it fallowed the book more though.

Did anyone else read ready player one?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
A Canticle for Leibowitz, Solaris, Brave New World (I'm still reading this one). My brother says that A Clockwork Orange, Animal Farm and 1984 are his favourites, so you could try those as well.

Could you recommend me a knoife? Last two I bought were a Mora 612 and an Opinel 10, now I'm looking for something that I can use for food prep but doesn't look like a typical kitchen/chef knife. I'd get some ceramic knives as a gimmick, but I don't think they'd survive shipping, and if they did, I'd have to get diamond stones and deal with ceramic itself.

Reactions: BypenThynDragon

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Unless you live in Australia or Africa I think they would be fine in shipping. But if you want something cool I have these "space-age" technology kitchen knifes. the look pretty plain but also very sleek. good knifes. Wouldn't look out of place in a movie-cereal killers hands. I think it is called Knasa Knife and it says Habitat on the back.

Do you do anything on Easter? Or do you do pranks on April 1st?

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Oh tough, like irl or dnd? Depending on the system usually light arrmor is much more useful to most classes. Light arrmor irl, Im pritty tough, I once hurt someones hand by getting hit.

Do you prais ze floof?