Question & Answer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I'm usually honest to a fault. Which most people understand but sometimes things I say get misconstrued. When relating the phrase to business I completely disagree. People only need to know what concerns them directly. If you think of government as a business it makes everything complicated. Less actual knowledge on any given incident makes it very difficult to misunderstand. If you give all of the facts it would be easy to forget parts for the sake of argument.
So, my verdict is personal life yes, business no, politics ehhhhh...

I want to ask what do you miss most about school, but young people still exist. so what was your favorite part of elementary school?

Reactions: Tox

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
Kindergarten: Nap Time. Since I'm 24, I can also answer the question you would have asked. I miss Agriculture Classes the most. Those were absolutely amazing, and I regret that I didn't discover those classes sooner.

You get a million dollars, but from now on once per day, one object will come sentient just to be a prick to you. Would you take the money?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Yes, and I use the money to make a TV show based off of the curse that comes with the money.

Do you think a finished TFH could make its way onto a console such as the Nintendo Switch?

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Probably the incomplete fight intros/outros. They're the only things that stop me from forgetting the game is technically early access when I'm playing.

What is your biggest gripe about the current build of TFH?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
The fact that there are people who insist giving guns to teachers is a good idea, though it would make more sense to just get rid of military-grade weapons since they have no real purpose in today's society. I mean, I live in a city where gun violence towards kids is too common, and nothing is done about it.

But that's just me, anyways, given into account VR Chat seems to have a lot of different characters from various games, animes and TV shows (in a way that is oddly similar to the Ready Player One movie), would it be possible to create a Arizona or Paprika skin for it to promote the game over all?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I guess, pony models are a thing. I think I heard somebody talk about VRC TFH in the 3D models thread but it could have been in a different thread or even in the discord.

What song would you pick for your national anthem if you had to switch it?

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
The Bad Wolves' cover of Zombie by the Cranberries. Got a link to it in the spoiler.

Best cover song of all time?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Gotta Get You Into My Life covered by Earth, Wind & Fire is better than the original. And The Beatles did the original so yea haha.

Last time you pulled an all-nighter?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I skim for important parts and will read whole sections.

Favorite way to eat a potato? examples baked, mashed, french fries, curly fries, chips, etc as long as it is mostly comprised of potato.

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
My New York Comic Con beanie. I love that thing until someone went into my clothes basket and I had seen that again.

Are you a fashionable person?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Potato salad. Specifically the homemade one that my mother makes. I can never get enough of it when she makes it and I gorge so horribly on it.

What's a reboot that you thought was better than the original?

Also

LFE = Lawyer Friendly Equines

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
It's a mess, but only because I've been lazy. My room at home is way nicer than this one.
20180317_150926.jpg

Anything you love to eat/see/do, but you can't because it's not readily available where you live?

Last edited:

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
No. I know some sign language, a little bit of Japanese, and even less Spanish.

Are you guys getting tired of me answering most of your questions?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Today, I watched a bunch of movies. Tomorrow I'm doing my weekly Sunday hangout with my brother, sister-in-law, and best friend.

What's a movie that you'd want to see the 3D version of?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
I'm not really a fan of 3D. Maybe an older movie, like Jaws, to see how they did it 'back in the day'.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I know you didn't ask a question so I'm going to answer something you all might have been thinking.
I asked because I will be gone this week and possibly the next as well. so you wont see me as much.

What is something that broke or is broken that you still have?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I would give a pic but I'm lazy. I have a few wall scrolls some posters. some Lawyer Friendly Equines stuff (I had more but put most of it in a big box in the garage) and a few anime figures (I just started to collect) My desk is a mess. I have a huge ultra-wide monitor. I had to move my desk away from the wall for it to fit. I also have a decorative sword. At the end of my desk I have a little table that is piled with more crud than my desk. By my bed is my electric bass and amp.

Where do you get most of your memes?