Question & Answer

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Real quick to the point it becomes a habbit.

What's your thoughts on Huhgak latest song The Last Night?
(Make sure to turn on CC for eng sub)

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I really like the idea behind the way it is filmed. As for the song it is exactly what I expected. Good, but not anything mind breaking.

What was the last thing you bought on the internet?

Reactions: Lanxide

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
Yes and no? I told them about it before, but weren't sold on it. Wasn't until Maximillian Dood's stream when he finally bought it.

If you had to choose a fictional world to live in, what would it be and why?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I would say Harry Potter but I like technology too much so I would just be a muggle and have no idea about magic.

What is the cutest breed of puppy? not dog. puppy.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
St. Bernard.

Should we consider Alexa's really creepy laugh the first sign of the robot gaining the symptoms of Ultron-level intelligence, sentience and insanity? I mean, I really don't like the idea of the world being overtaken by robots.

WereWeasel42

Feb 17, 2018
Texas
No, she just has a bad laugh. Lots of people have bad laughs. It doesn’t make them evil!

Are you looking forward to anything on TV?

WereWeasel42

Feb 17, 2018
Texas
Zoom staring Tim Allen. Greatest film of the 2000s.

Who’s your favorite sell out actor? (Actor who is or was in seemingly everything. Morgan Freeman, George Lopez etc.)

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
I stopped taking them months ago because they no longer made a difference.

If you were to choose just one thing from your to-do list before you die, which one would it be? I think I'd watch Earth from space.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I can't say the first thing that comes to mind so second thing is race a car around a track. It doesn't have to be a fast car but I want to not care about it either.

Should I buy an $18 item on amazon just because I like it?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
If you have the money, yes.

Most expensive thing you ever bought?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
EA. they have made so many bad decisions. There are a couple of ubisoft things I like so that is out and I don't know of anything particularly bad about Konami.

how old is/was the oldest person you actually know/knew?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I guess the generic "beat arcade mode", "win a round with a perfect", "complete story mode with all characters", and such

Any character you hate fighting against in TFH?

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
Tianhuo because I don't know how to combat her, Pom because I don't have the chance to fight many Poms, and Velvet becasue I don't know how to approach her.

Whats your favorite ungulate?

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
The original Donkey Kong. I've scored over a million points and made it to the kill screen in that game already.

Personal favorite YouTuber?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
This question gets asked a lot so I'm gonna go out on a limb and just say one I like that I think needs more attention. Hyun's Dojo.

You have heard about the Super Smash Brothers for Switch right? What do you think about characters that might be in it.

WereWeasel42

Feb 17, 2018
Texas
I really like the work of Sabrina Cotugno. She has a webcomic called Glass Scientists (Chapter I) it’s about a society of mad scientists in Victoria era London, and their leader, the apparently impeccably perfect Dr. Jekyll who “Hyde”s a secret. It’s fantastic. She was also a storyboard artist on Gravity Falls.

How about your favorite visual artist?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
I don't really follow any visual artists besides Alejandra Gámez. I posted a comic she made in another thread the other day.
20108646_1491026890955944_7351913267152882132_n.jpg

Translation:
+Ah!
-What happened, my daughter?
+I hurt the flowers!
-Don't cry. I'll order special flowers that you can take care of. They'll be here tomorrow.

-Lucía! Your flowers have arrived!
+They're so pretty!

Ever used a straight razor?

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
I would say Skyrim, as I have over 900 combined hours on both 360 and PC. (I had the 360 version first, then traded it in for a PC copy when I got a computer.) Although, thinking about it, I probably have more time clocked in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I would say at this point, I'd have 1000+ hours, as I keep going back to it.

Single-player only games or multiplayer-based games?

Reactions: Tox

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Multiplayer games, I suppose? I usually don't play single player games nowadays, but it's partly coincidence, I feel. It is true that my parents wouldn't let me play online until late 2014 and I never really had the chance to play multiplayer locally, so I still have a kind of fascination with multiplayer games.

Tell me your thoughts on the phrase "Honesty is the best policy." Do you believe it to be true in all situations? Is it a nuanced matter?