Question & Answer

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Yeah I don't see why would anyone say it isn't unless there some sort of new discovery that says otherwise.

Do you consider yourself smart?

QuoteMarks

This is a bug.
Nov 23, 2017
I consider smart to be a highly context sensitive and varied word.(sometimes yes sometimes no)

What is your favorite pixel lobby cosmetic?

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
I haven't yet. I might sometime. I'm pretty paranoid on the Internet (not to mention about my family hearing me on mic and asking questions), so it's kind of unlikely, but miracles can happen.

If you want to fight someone in Pixel Lobby, how do you approach that person?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
No, I've thought of learning her to catch people off guard, though, only problem is that I can't reliably do the A>B>C>Bark as a followup.

Character with best and least best design?

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
Character with the best design?
Probably Velvet.
Least best design?
I dunno. Probably Tianhuo, but that's mainly because hybrids were never that much my cup of tea. Even then, that's stretching it, as all the designs are good.

What I said the strangest crossover you've ever see in in a game?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Occasionally, I have wrote a few times outside of school. I also took a creative writing class in school.

What was the coolest thing you did in school?

Reactions: Tox

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
I can't really think of anytime I thought "Wow, that was so incredibly lucky." Sure, one time I won a raffle, but since no one else entered and I was never given the prize, I don't think I was particularly lucky. Although my sibling is convinced that the world has fallen into my lap and that my life is "sunshine and rainbows." Apparently, anything good that I do or that happens to me is due to complete luck rather than any action of my own.

Yeah... my family is an interesting lot.

Anyway, have you had any recurring dreams?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Some times. I had this one dream that had two parts as a kid. Years apart from each other. The first part I walked from my bedroom to the bathroom and there was an ominous hooded figure in the hall. The second part I didn't even live in that house anymore. I walked back to my room and found out the hooded figure was my dad.

Favorite Mario Kart game?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
Me trying to drive a car that's slowly accelerating and I can't use the brakes, never actually crashed, but it's super stressful. I actually told my psychologist about that once.

Fug, sniped. I only own Double Dash, so it's the one I've played the most. Co-op thing is fun.

How's your alcohol tolerance?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I think it's a bit high. I remember my brother commenting that he spent a lot of money on my 21st to try and get me drunk, but I was fine by the end of the night.

What's a frequently celebrated Holiday that you don't celebrate?

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
I haven't drunk any. But my mother once said it tasted like urine, and written media always portrays it as being burning and unpleasant, so I have a hard time imagining myself liking any of the (many) types.
Some times. I had this one dream that had two parts as a kid. Years apart from each other. The first part I walked from my bedroom to the bathroom and there was an ominous hooded figure in the hall. The second part I didn't even live in that house anymore. I walked back to my room and found out the hooded figure was my dad.
Just reading your post, it sounds humorously anticlimatic. I realize dreams often bypass our logic and touch our emotions so that this may have had more weight in the dream, or that you and your father may have had history that adds context, but from my outside perspective, it seems quite facetious. Evil hooded figure in your childhood dreams? Don't worry, it wasn't the grim reaper, it was just Dad all along!

Tangent aside, have you ever had a nighttime trip to a bar, and if so, what was your first like?

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
Nope. Nor do I plan on going to bars. I prefer to drink with friends at their houses/my house.

Elder Scrolls or Fallout?

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
Inspired, and a little jealous. However, it does make me want to learn more advanced tech.

What was the highest difficulty level you got to in the salt mines on TFH?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I was in with a few other people and we got to the point where seven flaming evil Tianhuo's run at you every time you finish a battle. (I don't remember the title of difficulty).

What is your favorite Arizona Pallet?