Question & Answer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Yes and no. Deep down I want it but I also knew this was going to happen and think the end result will be better this way.

Are you worried sales might flop because of no story?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
That's hard to say. Most people I know only play fighting games for it gameplay but there are people who actually follow the blazblue storyline.

You think TFH will have a deep and complex story?

WereWeasel42

Feb 17, 2018
Texas
What is Fred? I think MatPat would have fun with that topic if the story dropped hints about it.

Which character do you plan on playing the least?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Not really. I am interested to see how it's received, though.

Wanna see what's in my pocket?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Leftover hairs I would assume. Unless you're a magician, in which case, a rabbit.

What's the last movie you watched?

WereWeasel42

Feb 17, 2018
Texas
From what I can tell so far, there is no "bottom tier" character. All of the characters are viable and pretty fun to play. Maybe it's because the roster is small so they all got a lot of care.

What have you had the most fun doing in the game?

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
I feel like my expectations have been pretty spot on. I've enjoyed Velvet a bit more than Oleander, but I was anticipating that. Velvet is geared more as a zoner than Oleander.

How often do you flash the "GGWP" emote after a fight?

QuoteMarks

This is a bug.
Nov 23, 2017
I didn't do it my first fight in the pixel lobby cause I didn't know how. Since then I've been doing it everytime cause it feels polite and I haven't fought anyone yet that has been rude or disrespectful so I haven't had reason not to.

What's a good estimate of your win-loss ratio at this point?

QuoteMarks

This is a bug.
Nov 23, 2017
Not really. Though I probably should when the person I'm fighting doesn't seem to know how to crouch block.

Have you ever perfected or been perfected by someone?