Question & Answer

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
I have faith this time. It was dicey back in December, but I think they have it.

What will you do right after booting up the game for the first time?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Nah. Just watching sports is too much effort for me.

How was Valentine's Day?

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
I think that would depend on a LOT of things but on a free fan game that gave them credit? Probably not

If you were in charge of a TFH comic series, what race of creatures would the comics mainly follow?

Reactions: Tox

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I have two in mind.
One following a group of friends that are cows who ends up being eaten by the predators and the second story I had in mind is the goat side of story where they actually worship the predators and actually looks forward to their return.

You?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I'm gonna say it was buying the (at the time) complete bundle of ^#%@&*$* when it was on sale on Steam almost a year ago. That game which I am not going to name made me happy when I was sad. Even if the story is stupid, the characters are what I like. and just if you feel like guessing what game I'm talking about it is actually the VN I had in mind to turn into a fighting game.

Do you have something you don't want to admit to liking to the real world, friends, family, or the internet? any one of those is fine.

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Yes a couple of things I would rather not say.

Do you think we'll get a transgender character in TFH and how will you react when one is announced?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
I feel like the best transgender character would be one we don't know is transgender. Generally with these things, I feel the most respectful way to approach these things is to make as little fuss about them as possible. It's not supposed to be a big deal to be different anymore.

Would you cheat on a test?

Reactions: ty4brawl

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
I once tried to write stuff on my finger and cover it with a ring (works surprisingly well), but I felt bad and didn't use the information in the end. Don't like the idea of cheating.

Longest time you've gone without eating?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Contrary to popular belief, the family's name in the original Texas chainsaw massacre was not Sawyer (a name which I believe originated in the second film), but is revealed from a sign at the Last Chance gas station to be Slaughter (the sign itself reads 'W. E. Slaughter).

Favourite manly mans man?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
No. He did not. Now you've made things awkward Brawl. You turned a simple question into a big hullabaloo and fuss. Hope you feel good about yourself. You monster.

In exchange for the small toe on your left foot (which will be painlessly taken from you), you will be able to adjust your voice box to perform any voice perfectly. Do you take it?

Reactions: ty4brawl and Tox

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Spawn. Does Spawn count? If not then I guess I pick Scud. Is Scud a superhero? If not then I guess I pick the Crimson Chin.

What is the orientation you favor while resting?