Question & Answer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
OOOOOOOooOOoooh yes. I hate matchups that are against my favor. I'm not that great at most fighting games so I usually play most of the characters and end up picking three or four to really play.
I figure if I'm going to be mediocre at it then I should at least be mediocre with a lot of the characters.

Super Smash Bros Brawl: Falco/Ice Climbers
Super Smash Bros Wii U: Fox
Tatsunoko v.s. Capcom: Zero
I really respect Fox players on Wii U. Without all of the Melee tech people still prove that Fox can be good.
and Zero is pretty darn awesome in TvC I give your choices a thumbs up.
Oh, and Oleander is cool too I guess. as long as you don't play Tian your good in my book.

Do you think people could take a Cartoon Network fighting game seriously if it were balanced properly?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I like to yes. Thankfully I can hold my own with 9/13 characters in Skullgirls. So, for example, if I'm playing a really zone-emphasis Peacock and/or Big Band I'll pick Robo-Fortune, Valentine and/or Squigly to keep them close as well as have a good response to long ranges. Whereas, if I'm fighting an aggressive Parasoul or strong combo character I might choose Painwheel so I can reflect their damage with her armour. Though I'm strongest with Ms Fortune and Cerebella. So for 9/10 matches and ranked matches I will just default to them for the first fight and then improvise/adapt from there. They make a great team as well because they have an answer for just about any situation, imo.

What's your favourite colour?

EDIT: Sniped! Dang.
Do you think people could take a Cartoon Network fighting game seriously if it were balanced properly?
I wouldn't, personally.

Did you buy it?

Last edited:

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I'm tempted to buy it but I'll wait it out for now.

Do you prefer characters that fit your personality or characters that is appealing to you?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Appealing characters. There's much more variety in that rather than constantly having sarcastically angry characters.

Favorite game in which the hero is a character you create at the beginning of the game...so favorite RPG I guess, unless there's some other game genre that has that sort of customization

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Fallout 3. I legitimately think I've put more time into that game than anyone else in human existence.

Why was Fallout 4 so bad?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
Because we fell for his lies.

Favorite game animation? (For example, I've always liked the GBA Fire Emblem paladin crit animation, it's so satisfying)

Reactions: Tox

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Eliza from Skullgirls (what a twist lel). I remember being off my face when my mate played through her story on my playstation, and I got so stupidly upset by what happens in her story that that I tore my shirt. To this day I still get a bit steamed when I think about it too much. It's like, she is the only entity I really let myself absolutely hate.
...I miss that shirt. It was a dope af Beatles shirt :(

Favourite Beatles track?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Not really, I have some "weapons" that I could use to defend myself from looters and the like but no food stored or anything like that.

If you were forced on to a talent show, what would you do on stage?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Lack of electricity would be a big down for me but other than that I think I could be okay.

How do you come up with questions to ask on this thread?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I'm either tipsy and/or I just let my mind take a leak :) Sometimes I'll think of the Wholesome Memes facebook page and try to come up with a question that generates positive vibes ^.^

What is the nicest thing someone has done for you?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
An older cousin of mine who once tried to kill herself because of depression hugging me while saying that she understood how I felt and that she will be there for me should I ever need her.
Depression kinda runs on my generation of maternal relatives, sometimes the genetic lottery gives, sometimes it takes away.

Is Paul Atreides a good Mary Sue or a bad one?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I don't know who that is but he does sound like a good one

Ever been lost in a area you never been to and just lucky made it back safely?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Yes, I accidentally took the wrong bus and ended up in some town I hadn't ever heard of. My phone was dead, but I managed to find the right bus and got home.

Favorite mode of transportation?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Car insurance. Miraculously found a quote cheap enough that I think I can keep my car.

Vroom Vroom?