Question & Answer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
An obvious response would be gills, but I don't like water and huge wings would be annoying. so I'm gonna say replaceable teeth like a shark or something.

When/how did you learn that the earth was not fair.

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I guess it was around 9/11 when I was still in elementary school

Think Mane6 will stick with the sept 15 deadline for the NDA lift or you think it will get pushed back again?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
That is a hard question. I don't know how many hours I've put into Galaga and Galaxian but I think I'm gonna say Dig-Dug. the original Dig-Dug not Dig-Dug 2, it was good but no where near as good as Dig-Dug.

What is your favorite card game with a standard deck of cards?

Reactions: Tox and Lanxide

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Poker hands down especially when there's a group who tries to cheat the system

Do you fit the nerd, internet troll, brony, furry, and/or gamer stereotype?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Tea. I drink black tea or mint tea most of the time and no matter what tea, I never add sugar.

If you could make water taste different, what flavor would it be?

Reactions: Tox

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I'm not sure I understand the question. I have seen the first 3 episodes of LWA and lost momentum. I have seen all 7 seasons of Lawyer Friendly Equines tho. LWA is pretty adorable tho. I might pick it up again.

Tekken or Street Fighter?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I like Street Fighter 2, never tried 3, Didn't care for 4 but it also wasn't bad, and I haven't tried 5 yet; so I doubt my opinion on Street Fighter or Tekken is very accurate.
I would like to say I like Street Fighter better but I have only played a couple hours of Tekken, and I don't even know which one it was.
I like Street Fighter 2 because (at least with the computers) it isn't about long difficult combos. It is about positioning and guessing what your opponent is going to do next.

Looking back, what is the worst video game you played as a kid?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I think the worst game I played that I remember is the PS1 movie tie-in game Rugrats in Paris: The Movie. While I enjoyed it as a kid because I didn't know any better, looking at it in hindsight makes it an obvious hodge podge of mini-games mixed together for the sake of wasting time with no real end goal in sight.

What's the most underrated or unknown game you played as a kid?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I think it would be Glover on the PlayStation if so remember correctly. I thought it was an alright game but nobody really talked about it in school.

What game you never beaten as a kid?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
When I got my head split on a rock in 2003. Had to get 5 stitches, but I got a week or two off school as well XD I played a lot of Neopets lol

Did you ever play Neopets? (Is it even still around?)

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I had a neopets board game. It was kind of cool.

What is your fall back fast food place? Not your favorite exactly, but the one you go to the most.

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Commercials. Mostly ones that make no sense or car commercials that pull on heartstrings.

Favorite commercial?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
There were these ads for a store called Sofa King. The tag line was "Our prices are Sofa King low!"

What pocket do you put your phone in when you leave the house?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Based on the statistics I'll have to say FIGHTING! I have 32 hours on Undertale and Necrodancer, 370 hours on Town of Salem, but, 536 hours on Skullgirls. Anything that involves combat in some way I can usually gravitate towards (I can be a very violent person).

Best tournament fight you've ever seen?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I try to play all of the characters and form some of my own opinions and then I end up playing three of my favorites. If I care about the game enough I will look up a tier list and find that my favorites are high mid tier usually. with the exception of Kirby in Melee.

Who do you main in all of the fighting games you play?

Falco

Ace Pilot
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Australia
I've only played a few fighting games. So here they are:
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Falco/Ice Climbers
Super Smash Bros Wii U: Fox
Tatsunoko v.s. Capcom: Zero

I also main Oleander in this game.

In any fighting game, do you main only one character exclusively or do you have a few pocket characters?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I usually main 1 character per fighting game and on rare occasions I switch character for a bit but always go back to playing my main.

Do you switch characters depending on your opponent character?