Question & Answer

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I've thought this one out a little bit. First wish would be the power to go into any sort of media at will, be it pictures, games, drawings, whatever. You could take anything out without consequence and you couldn't die inside the media, doing so would only force you out. Basically this but at will, on anything, and without drawbacks. Second wish would be for the ability to manipulate time, being able to stop it whenever, rewind it, and even speed up, slow down, or completely stop specific things. The last bit would let me overcome some of the physical issues with stopping time, like having light not flow into your eyes and all that boring physics stuff. Third would probably be something like having an indestructible, summon-able, tablet that can tell you all about anything, like a magic Hitchhiker's Guide or Pokedex with detailed descriptions and answers for absolutely everything. Being able to transmit an image or idea in my head perfectly onto whatever medium I am using would be really nice as well, that way I could animate some grand movie in seconds as long as I planned everything out.

You?

Reactions: Tox

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Ulimited money.
The ability to make babies/infants stfu with just a click or something.
The ability to become: invisible, silent, odourless and/or intangible.

How do you deal with difficult people? (U cant ignore, kill or otherwise remove them) ...im asking for a friend o.o

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I make compromises and befriend them if possible. Or at least try and make it seem like I'm on their side. But mostly I just ignore people.

What size gloves do you wear and do you wear the same size in T-shirts?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
For gloves I wear large and for T-shirt I wear XL.

Do you stare at people that are less fortunate (such as homeless, mental/physically disability, and etc) than you longer than you should have?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Nah. I don't want them to feel defined by their circumstances. Plus, I have sunglasses on all the time I'm outside, and I am usually pretty good at emotionally distancing myself from stuff (for better or worse).

Have you ever fallen off the toilet?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Like 10ft? Idk, I'm not a good climber.

I'm scared. How do I stop being scared?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Nearly (twice). Broke rule 5 and rule 2 (on separate occasions), both on these very forums and both in a very unsubtle way. I am a better man now and am on the path of redemption v.v

Favourite redemption story?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Its ALWAYS cloudy if there is anything lunar or solar or otherwise astronomical scheduled =p

Do you prefer fighting (games) with people u know, or no-obligations throw-away strangers?

Reactions: TikiFox

TikiFox

The one eye'd Fox
Aug 4, 2017
Some forest on Earth.
I prefer playing fighting games with people I know, it's more fun and lends it's self to intense rematches. And if they're better than me then I can rematch them to learn how to not get bodied.

How do you feel about taunts in any capacity?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Rude and disrespectful. You don't see my taunt in any game unless someone taunted me first.
That is interesting. I have some mates I used to play Tekken and stuff online with and we didnt have headsets or anything back then, so often we would use taunts as more than just taunts. Like, depending on the timing, a taunt could mean: "lol git rekt" (the classic), "gg", "u good?/afk/experiencing technical difficulties?" and so on. Though, with strangers I guess it can only be interpreted as "lol get rekt". I must confess, I used to taunt a bit much when I first started doing online. But once I realised it was often causing people to decline rematches I cut right the fk down and will now (9/10 times) only taunt after they have taunted me. Nowaydays, if someone taunts me, I see it as a challenge. Like, "Tag! You're it!" Mind you, if someone is taunting excessively or obnoxiously I will rip them a new one. Or failing that, troll them somehow.

I've only ever watched the Mane6 streams. I saw a cryotic (or watever they are called) stream after the fact once (so im guessing that doesnt count). I'm more likely to watch it after the fact. Like GamingPasha videos.

What is something you want to recommend to me?

Last edited:
Reactions: TikiFox

TikiFox

The one eye'd Fox
Aug 4, 2017
Some forest on Earth.
(No need to apologize, we all got different opinions so no point in saying sorry for expressing yours ^-^.)
Hard to say, a lot of them are amazing... I'd probably have to go with Bane, despite me prefering marvel over DC, I really enjoy Batman and all the villians in the series.

Favorite comic?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
The comixology Lawyer Friendly Equines comics are gold. Ive really enjoyed them. The Amory Wars has recently released the stories for GABSIV so that is nice.

Best Star Wars movie?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Longsword or Katana, I have always liked a two handed sword and because of that I believe that it turns out to be my best weapon. But nothing can beat pure hand to hand combat.

What type of fighting game do you enjoy the best?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
It really depends on my opponent. I guess I would rather bet my life on a poker game because even if I won the fight I would still have injuries. As long as my opponent isn't betting their life on the game as well I think I would have a fair chance of winning; especially if they weren't a professional poker player.

What keeps you coming back to these forums?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Any sort of update on the game

You have the ability to change TFH genre to anything other than a fighting game, what genre would you pick?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I like it when they are in the earth kingdom. Just enough action and plot without all of the drama of the fire nation.

What is the worst animation you have seen that has been put on tv/screened at theaters?