Question & Answer

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
People who yells at you for doing something and does the samething they told you not to do. Especially over something minor

What is it like to sleep under the stars?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
I don't know man. It's all just chemicals and synapses and rabbits.

Where is my Alice?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I like all sorts of alternate sound stuff. I bet I would, but I haven't had much experience with them.

What is your favorite neck-wear? (necktie, bow-tie, scarf, etc...)

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Scarf. I own one but I can only wear it like once or twice every year because it only get cold for like a week or two where I live.

Ever wanted to try something but unable due to location or financial issue?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Easily The Man With The Golden Gun. Britt Ekland was super hot in that bikini.

Best gun?

Reactions: Tox

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Hmmmm. HMMMMMMMMM. HMMMMMMMM
If all guns are applicable, maybe the 12,8 Flakzwiling, because 12,8 Flakzwiling. If cannons are not part of it, then... HMMMMMMMM
I want to say the GM6 Lynx, just for the coolness factor of the reciprocating barrel. (As for actual usability, the MG 42 and its descendants)

Do you like guns?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Mmmnnnyea...
I would have andwered Leatherface's question with the P90, cause it's stylish and punchy.

Greatest warplane ever (bonus points for justification)?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Did you mean the B-24, or the Catalina? The latter was in a squadron named black cats..

Anyhow, probably the Focke-Wulf 190. It was just a beast.

What are we all planing now?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
3, followed by Vegas. 4 is a disgusting piece of sh*t and I hate it.

What do you hate?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
My room used to be filled with Lawyer Friendly Equines stuff. I still have two posters up and all of the collectors tins/lunchbox things. I also have on my bed stand some more Lawyer Friendly Equines stuff including an Lawyer Friendly Equines binder with my collection of Lawyer Friendly Equines trading cards and a pop figure of Bookworm Hoers and Timid Ferovore Hoers. in between them is a "Doofus Rick" figure from Rick and Morty. I have a desk where I keep notebooks and an old computer that still runs Windows XP. on top of the monitor are a paper mache RD5000 from Magic.MOV and a crochet Fidget from Dust: an Elysian Tale (made by my sister). At the foot of my be there is some random stuff like an electric keyboard and a Kendo Shinai sword next to my door I have my electric bass on a guitar stand. next to that I have a short table that accumulates junk. Next to my bed I put my amp. I use my amp as a table a lot. I have a lot of stuff crammed into my closet. past the foot of my bed is my book case where I have some books, a lot of comic books, and the rest of my Lawyer Friendly Equines trading card collection and the collectable cardboard boxes. On my walls I also have a short sword, a Samus poster, a generic dragon poster, my painting of Velvet, two wooden spoons I made that are shaped like swords, a collaborative painting a friend and I did, a mask I bought off of Savant's Bandcamp, a painting of some flowers I did for art class, and a painting of that one picture of the main six that my aunt painted and gave to me for Christmas or something.
I would have took pictures but my room is messy.

Is your room messy?

Last edited:

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
Eh, my junk is piled on various desks so... kinda.

Would you rather have as much money as you could want at the price of all national monuments, or have one billion dollars free?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Well, I don't think I'm ever going to have enough to buy all the national monuments. So I'll go for the free billion.

Which sounds cooler: Blackmail or Extortion?