Question & Answer

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Personally, I like FFX the best. Although besides FFXIII, I haven't played through any of the others 100%. At least in the main series.

Any fans of the Crash N. Sane Trilogy? Thoughts on the remaster?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I swear I think they made the game harder you have to be so precise when it come to jumping. But I'm loving it so far not sure if I should put the time and effort in 100% the game.

What's your thoughts on the Crash Bandicoot remaster?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
No, because the third post will probably be by some one else.
Tox or Lanxide second, Redness or PixelGrip third.

My friend prefers PlayStation all-stars over Smash. I prefer Walmart's version of Mtn Dew. Are there any knockoffs you prefer over the original?

Reactions: Tox

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I prefer Oreo over the Hydrox. I mean, I THINK I tried Hydrox before anyway. It has less filling, and the filling is the best part of those types of cookies IMO. I like Double Stuff Oreos the most for just this reason. Plus, 'Oreo' might not have meant much of anything back in the day, 'Hydrox' sounds like a cleaner, not a cookie >_>

Would you spend a significant chunk of your income to play an immersive VR game? Like those VR games from novels and anime, where you enter new worlds and experience sensory input and all that.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sort of warm right now and only gonna get hotter. Love living in the desert...:olliemeh:

Any pets?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
We have a cat, part maine coon. He's very fluffy and quite cute. He's small for an adult male, and last we checked only about 9 pounds? He's getting on in years, but will still occasionally run like a bat out of hell, sometimes for no apparent reason.

Ideal pet?

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I'd probably use that power to just chill in the sky, sit up there and look down at the world, float on a cloud, and watch planes go by. Something like that.

If you could choose any one skill to master, what would you pick?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
It's the sum root of me not giving a sh*t.

If there was a REALLY good soup, but it was made with pee, would you drink it?

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
It depends, what else is in the soup? Is it a pee pea soup? A pee chicken noodle soup? And more importantly, whose pee? I say maybe if there aren't any diseases or side affects and someone else tries it before me.

How did you even come up with that question?

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My brother (who is not Leatherface, to clarify) comes up with random questions like that all the time so it's no surprise to me personally.

Favorite food?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens

I really like 2/2/2222. A shame I wont live to see it.
I would probably like to go do something together like go to the park, go shopping for something frivolous, or go to an aquarium or zoo. Some thing like that. After or during whatever it is we are doing, we would get a meal of some sort. After it was all over I would take my date home and then hang around for a while. Maybe watch a movie/TV or some play some video games.

How long do you like your fingernails?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
As short a short possible. Long nails freak me out.

Why does Pixel deny our brotherhood?

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Because if I acknowledged it, then I'd have to assume everything I previously knew about my life is a lie.

Most interesting piece of info about yourself?

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
Little known fact about me, I am a huge fan of SovietWombles videos not for the gameplay itself but for the editing! Many people like his videos for the jokes and profanity but I enjoy them because I like to see how much effort he puts into his videos. (Pretty petty I know, but I think that's the closest thing that feel like 'getting off my chest' at the moment.)
This video explains it better (Minor language warning)

Who is your favorite YouTuber of all time?

Reactions: Avering

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Cryaotic can be a whingy little b*tch. Leafy probably takes the cake though.

Favourite type of cake?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Yes and no: I rarely have a middle ground. I'll either like something, or I'll hate it. I think, I'm easy-ish to please, but I'm not easily impressed.
I want to say I am easy enough to please, but sometimes --with some things, I'm really not.

Smooth Jazz (Miles Davis Blue in Green-type) or Crazy Jazz (Cowboy Bebop-type)? it's neither, isn't it? :|

Reactions: Lanxide

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Smooth Jazz, or Crazy, you ask?
Yes.

Should I check the forums more often?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I had a longer story but a random power outage has robbed you of it.
I went snowboarding through some trees. It was hard but I reacted to all of it perfectly. This was my third time snowboarding.

What do you wish you could do more often?