Question & Answer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
As a kid I loved the heck out of episode III because of that fight at the end of the movie and you have to admit, General Grievous is awesome. But now I think I like episode IV the best. Classics and all that.

Which Star Trek is your favorite?

Reactions: Tox

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
A wooden one. The plastic ones aren't so sturdy and wouldn't fit the setting. Oh, you meant palette, didn't you? Well, maybe a tongue in cheek set of palettes relating to you-know-what series, with appropriate names for them.

Know the other homonym in the set?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Sub, 99% of the time. Offhand the only exception for me is Dragonball/DBZ. The Vancouver (Canadian) dub was pretty good, whereas the original JP voice work was a bit grating. I mean, even in DBZ Goku still sounds like his balls haven't dropped. I think his JP VA is a woman? Really doesn't fit his musclebound physique in any case, and most of the rest of the cast have less than pleasant voices as well.

And the answer was 'palate'.

What is thy bidding?

P1nkerZ

Sep 20, 2016
I wish my family to get along with each other as best they can
I wish To see all military museum ships.
I wish to one day be on a naval ship as a Navy Officer

What dreams have you accomplished?

P1nkerZ

Sep 20, 2016
Hope, Idealism, and my god isn't there something we can change the nation other than say the its gone to hell.

What is your favorite character based on their ideals and view on the world

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Scrooge Mcduck. Attain a buttload of cash, never give to charity, and only care for you and your immediate family.

Can you recite the Ducktales theme tune?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Yeah it's outrageous. I remember gas being a dollar and some change a year ago and now it's almost 3 bucks.

Do you watch any shows that you personally like but everyone you know hates?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Yeah it's outrageous. I remember gas being a dollar and some change a year ago and now it's almost 3 bucks.

Do you watch any shows that you personally like but everyone you know hates?
Ok, gotta throw in my 2 cents - you yanks, or Canadians or whatever, are freaking ridiculous when it comes to the price of petrol. 3 Dollars?!?! You got any idea how much petrol costs in the UK? To fill my 1.2 litre Clio to half (about 20 litres, excluding whats left in the tank), its about £20. How the hell do you guys throw a fit when prices go up by like a dollar?

TLDR: You guys are the reason global warming's a thing. And China.

Anyway, continue.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
'Live and Let Live' - Basically, social liberalism and progressive attitude. If it isn't causing harm, spreading hate, whatever, let it be. Obviously there are some issues where such concerns are muddied (like the pro-choice/pro-life debate. I'm pro-choice, but I can understand the concerns of pro-lifers in situations where the hypothetical child would likely be born healthy).

Incidentally, my nationstate was a 'Scandinavian Liberal Paradise' at one point, though I think it has since downgraded slightly? Think I'm in the top 10% in regards to overall happiness and for low-crime stats, and there isn't much division of wealth between the citizens (whether you think that's good or bad is up to you, but I think that my fictional nation being quite happy in general is a good sign, I think it's true in progressive nations, a-la Scandinavian region countries. High taxes, but high happiness index).

If you could be the deity of something specific (like, 'fire', or 'peace', or 'electronics', whatever), which would you choose?

CountParadox

Is the answer to this question no?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kansas
Well, I can't be what I choose first, cause Noble Senpai is essentially the deity of it right now. XD I suppose if I had to choose... The deity of sleep? I like sleep.

Do you like anime? And if so, what are your top favorites?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Anime is okay, I really like Kill La Kill, and SGT. Frog, but my favorite anime so far has been Carnival Phantasm. I don't actually watch much anime but I usually prefer sub over dub.

What is your favorite adult American cartoon?

CountParadox

Is the answer to this question no?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kansas
I would definitely have to say Ed, Edd n Eddy. Grew up with that, love it to this day.

Any games you're looking forward to?

P1nkerZ

Sep 20, 2016
No, needs more substance.

Best president other than George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, And FDR

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Can you recite the Ducktales theme tune?
All I can remember is: "Life is like a hurricane. Here in: Duckberg!"

Obama had some street cred, I guess.
But, being Australian and politically ignorant, my opinion on American Presidents is weightless =p

Have horror movies gotten better or worse in the last 10 years? Justify your response.

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I guess iono I don't watch horror movies all that often.
I assume the director put more effort into the story by giving a reason for the main character to be haunted rather than having person A live in a house which is haunted by ghost B.
But I'm just talking out my ass.

Thoughts on the song Made Yet Another Woman Cry by 2BiC?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Non. Je ne parle pas francais. French is a required part of education up here in Canada, and that's about the limit of what I can speak. If the words aren't particularly complex, one can usually get the gist of what's going on though, especially with a little context, because French and English have the same roots for the most part (a lot of french words have english counterparts where the synonyms are similar. I.E. Road > Route | Happy > Content | Sickness > Maladie [Malady]).

Do you have a useless skill/talent?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I can sing screamo XD
I'm proud of it though, because it's something I'd always wanted to be able to do. So, I set myself the goal, got myself trained and now I can do it really well and with ease ^o^ It's a deep satisfaction in an otherwise slow and dissatisfying life :)

What flight of fantasy do you think would be interesting if it were reality (and why)?
(mine's vampires ,^w^, )

Last edited:

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
The premise of something happened, now you're in a different world where you're special somehow. It's the premise of a lot of HiE fics, and really, a lot of fantasy (and some sci-fi) novels, at least those that start out on/in mundane Earth. It's usually an average Joe/Jane that gets such treatment, so it would be something a lot of people with boring lives would hope happened to them.

If you could invent anything (plausible, no creating omnipotence granting technologies), what would it be and why?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
A device to stop people from snoring loudly, as apparently it's a sign of sleep apnea that results in death later on in life.

Do you think 'the floor is lava' fad is something worth doing this summer or should there be something a tad more creative?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
The floor is lava isn't a fad. It's been around as long as I have, at least. Fun game. Though, I don't really condone any of the things most people do in public for laughs on social media because it is mostly annoying/inconsiderate.

Who is the worst superhero and why?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Batman. He's an emo twat (there's some English slang for you yanks) who constantly tries to force his 'no-kill' rule on every other superhero and is responsible for the deaths of hundreds, if not thousands, for letting the Joker and others live. Better believe I went for the Superman ending in Injustice 2.

Do you know any Cockney rhyming slang?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
It's a term used to apply to a subset of Londoners. It's basically the 'low/working class' accent. So yeah, not the stereotypical 'posh' London accent that everyone associated with England. There is actually a site for it (and it has sister sistes for other regions).

Do you find you have enough hours in the day?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
The theme from Back to the Future is a favourite of mine. Can't ignore Star Wars' soundtrack (cantina band!). Remember the Titans has a sweet soundtrack too.
I can't think of many really interesting answers though. I don't wanna be the one to take this answer but I don't wanna pass it up either, so...

What movie has the best musical score in the world?