Question & Answer

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Peregrine Falcon I guess, because they're super fast. Or maybe a fruit bat, because bats are awesome, and some of them are cute as the dickens.

If you could develop the ability to totally master any creature (other than humans), what would it be? By 'master', I mean understand, communicate with, and exert total control over (so, it does whatever you tell it to, within its capabilities).

Reactions: Tox

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
441 I have currently downloaded
453 on my youtube music playlist and that includes duplicate songs. As in the song itself, live version of the same song, same songs but from a different uploader (in case youtube decided to remove one), and songs I had accidently added twice.

You?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I don't even know. Way more than a few hundred though XD Just on my phone (my primary portable music player) I have a music folder sized at 31.4GB (2477 files in 188 folders). That's probably around 2400 audio files (some of those files are album art), with a mix of FLAC and MP3 mostly, and I also have a few music videos. Naturally, I only listen to like 5 or 10 percent of that with any regularity. My single largest music archive is probably the Pokemon one, at 12.9GB (it includes music from all sorts of sources, including many of the games from the Gameboy onward). In terms of actual physical CDs, I'm not sure exactly how much I have. Most of them came with game sets, a few I've bought separately. I'd say my pride and joy is my signed Novum Initium. The one made by various game composers for charity, not the one made by some metal group or other. I think you could only get that via eBay when the group auctioned them off. Apparently there were only 20 of those.

EDIT: Actually, I have a Naruto FLAC music archive sitting at 14GB.

Birds probably.
That's a bit of a cheat. I mean, that's a whole class of creatures, not just a single species. If I was going to go that broad, I'd probably choose Mammalia myself.

What is your 'pride and joy' of your collection(s)?

Last edited:

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
That's a hard one. Excluding anime I guess I really liked WALL-E. as far as anime go's I guess I really liked Ghost in The Shell but Princess Mononoke is pretty solid too.

Does anybody have an absolute favorite anything? Seriously, I don't think it is possible.

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
At a friend's house watching tv probably.

In order to make a TFH episodic movie you will have to cancel Lawyer Friendly Equines. Do you go ahead with the plan?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Dub. Wubs was so 2013

Speaking of cartoon network.
What's at least one good show on that network?
Any show that is on Adult Swim does not count.

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I can't speak from experience, but I hear Steven Universe is pretty good and from the two or so episodes I've seen of it I'd agree. On an opposite note, everything about Teen Titans Go is terrible and it shouldn't exist. I can't believe one of Faust's ideas was scrapped in favor of that garbage.

What are some shows that are worth a watch?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
If you're into Cartoon Network flavoured shows, Star Wars: The Clone Wars was outstanding imo.
I just started watching Vikings on Netflix. It's the first big, scary, cold-colours adulty thing I've watched (my brother made me), I'm on ep4 s1, and so far so good.
Now, if you're an anime fan, imma recommend Nichijou: the anime about nothing/everyday life.

Truth or Dare?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
It's funny you should ask. Normally I go to bed at 3am just cause I suck like that. But, as of this moment, it's only 6:30pm here (Australia) I'm not usually on this early XD

Has anyone ever caught you naked (if yea, u gotta tell the story :p Excluding doctors and when you were in nappies/diapers)?

Last edited:

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
To answer your question, I must tell you a tale: One time, when I was around 14 years old, my sister dared me to play the trumpet in the middle of the road naked. And I did. And then she locked me outside. And all I had to cover my shame was the aforementioned trumpet
...then it started raining.

Why am I still up?

Reactions: Lanxide

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
OC - nah, it must be pretty mouldy by this point.

Tox - Because you're scared Freddy will get ya.

How much is the fish?

CountParadox

Is the answer to this question no?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kansas
Dang, missed the other replies. XD

Definitely BIG BAND!!!

Best WiiU game excluding Breath of the Wild?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I'm 50/50 on that. It depends on how well balanced and buggy it is to the testers. Well, naturally. If it doesn't need much balancing work, and it's presumably more or less finished (just testing for bugs they've missed, and getting feebdack on balancing), then it will release as planned. If there are a lot of issues the community of testers report on, then it will very possibly be delayed, and rightly so.

What say you?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
10 year delay, minimum. It will be the next Duke Nukem Forever.

Are you here to kick ass and chew bubblegum?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Them's Fightin' Herds! It's an indie-game miracle. A SF style fighter mixed with a lobby thats perfect for noob and elite alike. It'll feature ungulate fighters and a kickin music system that changes depending on whos winning the round. The Beta comes out soon. You should check it out

Favourite episode of Star Wars?