Question & Answer

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
My limbs are not very flexible soooooooooo NOPE

Can you write a 10 page paper, MLA format, 1-in indent, Times New Roman, 12 font size, with academic citations about Cartoons in an hour?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with these 'cartoons'. Perhaps a 5 year old could?

Best tasting crayon?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Not sure to which "Zero" you're referring. Star Fox Zero? I got that in the mail yesterday, actually. Heard it's a bit mediocre, but I don't recall hearing about anything ban-worthy about it?

Knows what this Zero banning possibility is about?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Basically he stole the last potato chip, and now Mane 6 are out for blood.

Now, What's ACTUALLY going on?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
His avatar was black and red, and that is a serious offense.

Just how shoddy is that seal, only keeping one inside for about a day?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I'm not sure, but the box says it has a limited time warranty, but I can't find it.

Do you prefer giving, or getting? Presents, that is.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
PC. I only have consoles for the rare exclusives that I particularly want to play. Disgaea being a particularly standout example. Plus, PCs can make use of all sorts of control systems, so you have options there.

If you could only make one music recommendation, what would it be?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Sia. Elastic heart ftw.

Is there a more wretched place of filth and scum than the escapist forums?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Well, I don't frequent that place but....4-chan's /b/ board is pretty bad. I stopped going there a couple years ago. Wasn't a healthy place to frequent.

Has a relatively clean brain/soul?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
It is the pinnacle of moviemaking, bringing honor to the games we all love!

Do you like turtles?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
They taste pretty good.

Oleander vs Bookworm Hoers in a magic duel: who wins?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Not too familiar with Oleander. If it was an actual duel though, like to the death? I might give the edge to Oleander. I don't think Twi could bring herself to fight to the death, whereas Oleander might be much more OK with it >_>

If you could only watch/play/read one genre for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Is anime a genre? not that I love anime, but it is a pretty versatile genre if it is one. otherwise I guess I would have to go with comedy.

The last question was, unfortunately, a lot like the question I had prepared; but you are getting it anyways.
If you life suddenly turned into a movie, what genre would you pick?

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
"And this is where I'd put my _______...
IF I HAD ONE!!!!!"

Favorite side character from any game?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I'm terrible at picking things like that on the spot. I mean, there are a lot of characters I like in the moment, but I tend to have trouble remembering them offhand. Dunno if Etna from the Disgaea series qualifies, but I'll go with her. She's one third of the lead trio in Disgaea 1 (though not the one you control in the home base), and in the alternate storyline she is the lead. In most of the follow ups in the series she's a bonus character. Anyway, she's snarky, sarcastic, and has generally amusing dark humor (esp. in the first game).

Is anime a genre? not that I love anime, but it is a pretty versatile genre if it is one. otherwise I guess I would have to go with comedy.
No, it wouldn't qualify as a genre any more than cartoons or live action would. It's a classification of video entertainment, needing certain requirements to be met for an video to qualify, but genre is a separate consideration entirely.

You have 24 hours to live. What do?

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Of course! Ho do you think I have so many messages? And don't even bother asking OC, that guy's nuts...

Do you wear glasses?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Yep. Since partway through elementary school. In fact, I should be getting new ones next week. I've had my current ones for the better part of a decade since apparently, my prescription hasn't changed significantly. I only went to get checked because my current glasses have a small scratch on them.

Xeno*insertresponsehere*?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Lollipops. But one could also respond "Why not both?" Lollipops with gum in the center aren't unheard of, after all!

..s! Burn them in the name of the Emperor!

Was that the good answer?
It was...unexpectedly short? I was thinking more along the lines of "Xenomorph" or "Xenophile" or even "Xenobiology". Googling your response, it seems you were referencing the Warhammer 30K series?

Would you change your diet (IE: Omnivore to Vegetarian, Vegetarian to Omnivore or Vegan, etc.) if you were paid to do so? If yes, how much would it take? Twofer question for thou!

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Sprite... it barely makes the cut for sodas for me.
Never really liked it...

Shovel or (Traditional) Sword Knight?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Shovel. Increased utility + much cooler.

Without looking it up, how much of the duck tales theme song can you remember?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Duck tales, Ohw wo Ooh. and that is about it. except for the part where it gos There's a stranger out to find you, there's danger right behind you. or something like that.
In my defense I never was able to watch much of that show, I mean, look at my age.

On topic, what is your favorite non-anime theme song? and your favorite anime theme if you would like.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I generally don't like theme songs much. So far as vocal ones go, offhand? Enterprise's theme I guess. If I can count tracks that don't have lyrics though? I like Voyager and DS9's themes. Yes, all 3 are Star Trek themes. I know there are others that I like, but I'm just bad at remembering things like that off the top of my head.

What makes you cringe?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Eye scream. Or even a single eye-drop ad. Any close up on an eye basically is a bit too much for me.

When was the last time you travelled on a train?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Ummm, I think it was in January? Took a Go train with family to (and from) a Cirque du Soliel: Avatar show. That had been my first train ride in ,aaaybe about 7 years?

Got a guilty pleasure? Don't worry, we won't laugh! Probably...

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Posting on these forums.
*Crown of Ungulates*: Awwwwwww

Have you ever fallen off of a bicycle/motorcycle?