Question & Answer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
yup, nothing gos in them anymore but they go up.

Do you also think that their should be mistletoe hung over the dog and the bear in the bottom right corner?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Yeah

Would you rather work Christmas and get paid extra or stay home with family/friends and do things even though most stores are closed during that time?

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
It's where everyone brings a gift and one by one you all pick one and unwrap it. The people after you can choose to get someone else's gift and the person they took from has to either do the same or pick a new one and open it. We do it by drawing numbers.

Ever do a secret Santa?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Yea we did BOTH of those games today. Bruh, this year's White Elephant Exchange was the most vicious yet. All's fair in love and war. Brutal faction tactics haha.

Have you eve met someone in person whom you met online?

Reactions: ty4brawl

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
No. I tend not to get in very long conversations online with people to get that far. Plus I'm a bit of a hermit.

Furthest you've ever been from home?

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Some weird, overrated drink that people obsess over during the holidays.

When did you start to drink coffee?

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
Lawyer Friendly Equines movie soundtrack, $30 Google, and one of those popular instant picture cameras.

You?

I have most of my old toys, but yeah. It was this old castle play set. I played with knights, pirates, soldiers, hotwheels, pokemon, tec-decks, littlest petshop, and countless other things all in that castle.

What is the best gift you gave today?
We had one of those. lol

Last edited:

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
Out of the 3 I said, I think I'll go with the soundtrack. I didn't really have a list, but it was on it. lol

Least favorite gift you got today?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Beacuse they are being forced too. For example, Valentine. She is one of the main antagonists of Skullgirls. She sides with the Skullgirl and helps Double in global destruction, PLUS, she abducted, mutilated and torments, the little girl we now call Painwheel.
BUT, she did all of these awful evils because she had little choice. She is a POW, and she is using this position to sacrifice her convictions in order to sink behind enemy lines and self-destruct from within their ranks. The ultimate double-agent.

Favourite villain?

Reactions: Lanxide

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Some Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones. Been dying to get some new Bose headphones since my last ones died last year and decided on these when I tried a display model at a Best Buy and ended up standing there for like 10 minutes because of how great they sounded. Need to save up $350 to get them, but it'll be worth it in the end. May even save up the extra $50 to get a custom color palette but haven't decided for sure yet.

Thing you're looking most forward to in 2018 (besides TFH)

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Probably seeing where my new YouTube channel goes and getting my drivers license finally.

I need inspiration. suggest a thing I should cross TFH with. preferably something animated.

Reactions: ty4brawl

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Either, the time I borrowed money from Dads paypal without asking (to crowdfund tfh for a second time haha) or the many times I've smuggled vodka in water bottles lololol

You?

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
No. I don't need any currently...so far as I know.

What'd you spend your Christmas money/gift cards on?