Question & Answer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Ehhhh not really, but I'm not hungry either. Don't worry too much.
As to the other question I mostly read a book and went to work. Today so far I have made my old windows vista computer ready for my friend to borrow it.

What are you going to do tomorrow?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
If hot cider then I would defiantly have the root beer. If not then it depends on the brad of root beer, I like Barqs a lot.

What is your favorite type of tree?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I like the air dasher type of fighting game. I also prefer 2D graphics over 3D graphics, it looks cleaner in my opinion.

What is your favorite meat product to eat at breakfast?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Voice acting and line delivery has always had a particular impact on me. Like, the way that someone says something, implication and inflection on particular words, timing, colour and breath, etc. There are endless ways you can say the same line, but if you understand, REALLY understand your character and can understand/sympathise with where they are coming from (especially in regard to their place in the big picture) then you can really improve and propel everything that line touches.

That and a good training/tutorial mode.

What is your most unexpected favourite song? Like, knowing you, what is the last song people would guess is in your library --that is actually in your library?

Reactions: Mage

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Uh, I mostly have electronic music as well as some alternative in my playlist. There is also some jazz and a handful of video game soundtracks. So I guess it might be weird to hear... You know what. I might be biased but I don't actually think there are any songs in particular that stand out as weird in my big ol' playlist of everything. I have a classical piano piece, I have I'm Sexy and I Know it, I have a Talking Heads album, I have an amazing Japanese pop group as well as a couple Japanese rock groups, I have the entire discography of Ben Folds up to 2010, I have a German rap group. I could go on but I think you get the point. I have so much weird stuff that none of it is weird.

What is your favorite type of shoe to wear?

Reactions: Tox

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sneakers.

What's one of your favorite shirts you own? A picture of the shirt would be great to if you can find it/take a pic of it.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It fluctuates a lot, but currently my favorite shirt is a Gravity Falls/Stranger Things shirt seen here.

I don't have many Gravity Falls shirts (there's not a lot of shirts that capture my interest after my discovery of all the cool shirts the internet has to offer), but this is the most recent and by got I love it so much.

Favorite show that took you a while to grow on you (besides Lawyer Friendly Equines if that's your answer)?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Nobody came trick or treating at our street this year. I'm Australian so it isn't that surprising, but usually we get like one or two people.
EDIT: Oh, wait you said impressive. I thought you said surprising...

Beat or melody?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
It depends on what I think you'd like. The only thing I know would be a sure bet would be a trip to the arcade. Maybe grab something to eat as well/hit the pubs. Or, could have a day in and play some games, day-drink and see where things go (no homo lol).

What would you want to do? (dont say idk wat you wanna do)

Reactions: Lanxide

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Those sounds pretty fun things to do but preferred if you gave me some kind of tour around the city or go on some camping adventure.

Are you able to go without internet for a week or two?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
I like to go for a nice walk in the woods now and then. Hot day, nice cold bottle of water. Unfortunately, not a lot hot days in Britain, but still.

Favourite finger?

Reactions: Redness

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Probably Gravity's Union from Coheed and Cambria. Enjoy

Least favorite song from your favorite music group? (This should be interesting)

Reactions: Tox and Lanxide

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Man that's a hard one but I'll have to pick
Epik High - Up. It was a hard choice since I love ALL of Epik High songs.

What song do you consider "meh" or "not bad but still good" from your favorite music group?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I've been to two. Both were kinda disappointing tbh =\

1st ever was to see Killswitch Engage ^O^
They were just doing a little show at the UNSW Roundhouse...which is a shite venue because it is not really designed for acoustics (imo). So I couldn't hear anything, neither could the band I think, in fact they made a point of funny acoustics and bad sound bouncing in their aftershow fb post.

2nd was to see Coheed and Cambria (which PixelGrip posted a really good song from earlier <3).
The band was godly...but the crowd was pathetic =p Most of the time they just stood around and sang along, even during the epic bangers like Sentry the Defiant and Domino. It was a big let down to have such killer music but getting held back by a limp af crowd. Especially coming from a metal background lol

Favourite board game?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
This is a hard one, I am an avid board gamer so I'm gonna have to pick three. Favorite cardgame with a normal deck of cards is called sevens, My favorite board game of classical definition is called 7 Wonders, and another one of my favorite games is called HeroScape.

What would you do with $200 if you had to spend it in person within 12 hours?

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hard to say. But if I'm gonna be honest, no. At this point the delays are expected and given the amount of work still needing to be dove with the game (especially in the case of VAs which we've heard no news of as of late) I'd be pretty surprised to see it release before 2018.

Favorite candy?

Reactions: Lanxide

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Probably Zappos (you guys have them?) I'm not gonna turn down a Junior Mint tho, that's for sure! lol

What will you do tomorrow that is different from your usual?

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Score. Not a very good movie, but great score as per usual with Hans Zimmer.

Last movie you saw in theaters?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Construction

Let's say you hated my guts and everything I stand for.
How much would I have to pay you to be my friend and keep a smile on your face?

Last edited:

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I used to hang out with some people that I disliked a lot just for the company. I'm pretty open, as long as we keep doing lots of fun stuff (at your expense) I think that would be good enough.

What is a good game for the 3ds? I just got one because my sister pushed me into it.