Question & Answer

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Yes. I have no real idea. That is the main reason I dont have one yet.
I've been thinking of getting something ridiculous like "Ms Fortune is bae" (or some other dumb example) but in Japanase script. So peeps would ask "what does that say?" and I could be all "It is a deep and mystical saying".

Do you lie often?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
frkkkkk idk. probably coming on around the 5 year mark now? At any rate, sine well before that which shan't be named was released.

edit: SNIPED DX

I have no idea. I use a Macbook AIR and ry to use it for games XD Life works out funny like that sometimes :)

Would you be so kind as to let me pass out in ur arms and/or tuck me into bed/put me in recovery position? <3

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Haven't listened to the soundtrack yet.

Favourite flavour of Milkshake?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Gmail. It makes things easier to connect to, especially googleplay.

What Pokemon would you like to play as in a fighting game? (like in Pokken or Smash).

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
No. I haven't really been looking for one since my schedule with school and work makes it hard to have any free time to spend with one. That and the few I've recently had any interest in dating are already in relationships of their own.

Favorite game soundtrack?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
Since the question was targeted, I'll let Redness answer it himself. But I'll give my opinion anyway and say that if you have the time, space and resources, and if you want a pet cat, then go ahead.

Do you know where my avatar comes from?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tox

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
If I had to guess I would say reddit.

The pony movie is available for download (torrent). Are you still planning to see it in theatres?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
Metal Slug looks harder, anyone that complains about the difficulty is most likely a scrub.

How many hours of sleep did you get?

If I had to guess I would say reddit.
Wut, no, it's a closeup of that one dude that looks like he entered the wrong classroom in The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Favorite to use would be almost any sniper rifle in the Borderlands series; it is just so satisfying to hit your enemies in the head and watch them fall over for nap time...
But my favorite for looks is the classic 10mm pistol from Fallout New Vegas.

If you are going to dress up for Halloween this year, what are you going as? If not, what was your favorite costume as a kid? or you can just answer both i guess.

Reactions: Redness

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
My parents never let me dress up when I was a kid but still let me go out and get some free candy.

Any good movies you plan on seeing or excited about?

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Besides Lawyer Friendly Equines, I'm also planning on seeing Blade Runner 2049 on Sunday with some friends and family. Loved the first one and heard stellar reviews on the sequel thus far.

Any new music that you're looking forward to releasing soon?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Werk werk werk ;D
But, to be more fun ^.^ My fight stick arrived today! So, I am just about to dive into Guilty Gear and really get serious at learning some characters (Ramlethal and the rest of the valentine's + faust)

You play(ed) Guilty Gear?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Yeah, I have. I played X2 #Reload for a little while. I bought XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R but haven't even installed it yet.

What type/size monitor do you have?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Trying to keep my malfunctioning phone until the newer model release to save myself the money for the repair fee. But now I might as well say f- it and just pay for the repairs.

Will TFH become popular outside the brony and furry community?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
It was okay, I've been working a lot of overtime lately. My boss had me write a report for a company we buy stuff from.

What is the hipsterest thing you like/do?

Reactions: Tox

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I've bought a few vinyl records. They are expensive and impractical. But I enjoy the satisfaction of having them. I currently have 9 vinyls.

Digital or analog watches?

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Analog looks nicer so I'd honestly choose that.

Wristwatch or pocket watch?