Question & Answer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Actually staying up all night eh, I think winter solstice in 2014 or 15. There might be a time after that but I don't remember.

What was your worst experience with an insect?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Yes! My neighbours play their music really loud and its either techno or opera (lol wtf)! Plus! They have loud drunken disscussions on friday nights and have the most annoying laughs. PLUS! One of them rides a motorbike and will leave the engine idling for like 5mins before they max the revs to leave. At least the neighbours over the back fence got rid of their dog.

What grinds your gears?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
A little bit of the clay in the game but yeah.

I don't know what I want to do with my life but I don't want to do anything for you to be a good man and I don't want to do anything to do with that attitude I don't want to do anything to do with that attitude I don't want to do anything to do with that attitude I don't want to do anything to do with that attitude do you know what I want to do with you?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016

Yeah yeah I know I got it for you but I can't remember the last time I was in the first place I thought you was the only one who had a chainsaw and I was in the black and white and the clay was in the first place do you want to meet the other man?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
Just got home after class, maybe I'll take a nap.
Edit: Took a nap, now I feel more tired.

Can you give us advice on anything that you are/were good at?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tox

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Irl, just sneak out and leave. But, in this hypothetical, I'm grabbing a big stick and making my stsnd at the top of the stairsbb

Do you get much unwanted attention?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I guess. I'm bothered by my parents a lot, and there's times at work that I want to be left alone to finish some project that I'm doing, but other than that (if that even counts), no.

Read any good books lately?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I'm fairly detached, lose interest in things way too early, I'm better at videogames than all of my friends so it just makes it boring to play with them. The list could go on but I kind of don't feel like it. (see reason 2)

What was the first FPS you remember playing?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
Didn't have FPSs as a kid, so I played them at my friend's houses, can't remember which one it was though, probably Halo 2, Medal of Honor or Perfect Dark.

Which philosophical and/or ethical movements (e.g. stoicism, hedonism, utilitarianism, meritocracy, humanitarianism, etc.) do you agree with/follow?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I would take some time to answer this but I don't want to get into it very far as it is against the rules to discuss religion or politics. This wouldn't really be a discussion because it would just be me stating my views, but you can't be too careful.

If you had the chance, would you voice one of the DLC characters for TFH?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Airplane driver.

On a serious note, I'd love to be a VA, but my voice is awful.

Where is the love?

Reactions: Tox

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
It's soft and sweet. Nicest K-Pop I've heard in a while. It would be a decent song to fall asleep on the train too...the first part anyway.

How have I missed so many questions and answers!?

Reactions: Lanxide

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'd probably go with red as well. Maybe black as a close second. I know, real original.

Have a favorite youtuber? May have already asked this but, oh well...

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Not really. Kwonkicker was a big influence for a sizeable time in my life. Lately? Maybe GamingPasha, with his epic Mortal Kombat games. I really dont know though to be honest. When I use Youtube it is for aimless fun, I don't really subscribe to specific people. Domics and LilyPichu have some fun stuff every now and again.

Do you have a Lava Lamp? Do you want one?