Question & Answer

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I dunno, some people think I'm funny sometimes, but other times I just can't execute a joke to save my life. I guess "No, but it works best on the internet. Oh, and if you don't mind the occasional macabre stuff".

Star Trek or Star Wars?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
"Kill one man, you're a murderer. Kill a million, a king. Kill 'em all....a god." - Drake from Blade Trinity, a slightly bastardized quote by Jean Rostand.

What's your favorite non-animated TV show?

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
non crap looking art (basically anything better then my art)

What is your favorite pun?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Nope. Of course, I don't believe there is one in the first place so I'm probably not the person to ask.

What would you do with a spare $100,000 if you could not invest, keep, or otherwise re-obtain the value at a later date but instead had to spend it in the next 48 hours?

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I would probably give most of it to charity, but also buy necessities for my family.

Who would you like to have a nice spaghetti dinner with, if you could?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
If it wouldn't make them feel awkward? Hmmmm, maybe Evanna Lynch, John+Hank Green, and a couple of friends who live in a different country. That's all I can think of on the spot. Maybe throw in Helena Bonham Carter just because she's another one of my fave actresses.

What's your favorite letter of the Romanized alphabets?

bibliogeek

Sick of tea? That's like being sick of breathing!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
DC
Paper

What is the craziest thing you've ever wanted to do?

Proxyvirus

That Dragonshy Person
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Austin, TX
Go back in time; a lot of thing I need to redo .. :oops:

Reply to the wrong question or something? Though I suppose Deadpool does have a juvenile sense of humor I was thinking more about having answered a question about poop references.
Ooo, well I still tried to answer it, but tbh I couldve used a better chose; but deadpool felt right at the time.

How do you make cereal, milk first or milk last?

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
i really like composing and writing music on my piano. you can actually check some of my work out on sound cloud yea smooth selfless promotion

This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with a?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I might go to the store, I wouldn't pay for one but if someone else was getting them and I could only get one if I went with, I would go with.

What is your sleep number? No I'm just kidding,
What! Is your favorite Color!?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I pour the packet into the milk for hot chocolate. I generally don't make cider with a packet, unless you count the very rare "Hot Apple" drink (which I've only had when I got sick and wasn't up to eating much), I occasionally get some mulled apple cider in the grocery store though.

When you think 'cider', do you think alcoholic or non-alcoholic?