Question & Answer

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My blind dog (I swarz it I didn't see her)

Do you have the Swartz?

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
No. I'm just plain Yogurt.;)

What would happen if you inhaled helium while you auto tuned yourself to sound lower, would you sound normal?

Reactions: BypenThynDragon

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
No actually. but I don't know how to describe it. you see, helium effects the way your vocal chords vibrate where as auto tuning works directly with waves and stuff. I guess the best example would be would a single note played on a guitar be able to sound like all of the other notes just by auto tuning it? and no, the lower notes would sound off and so would the higher ones. (I don't really know that much about what I am talking about so correct me if I'm wrong).

what is the worst movie you have ever watched?

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Birdemic. But it was fine, because me and my friends ALL suffered through it.

Favorite movie of 2016 so far?

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
Tie between Zootopia and Kung-Fu Panda 3, Both are amazing movies with their message, zootopia being more relevent to today, comedy and diffrent animation styles that i just love them both.

Where will you be when the Great Spaghetti Monster from the sky comes to reclaim its world?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Another Punisher X *Something* Crossover. Reason: Money and an attempt to seem 'hip' and 'with it'. That isn't even the weirdest one.

Yes, that's real.

What's the weirdest crossover you can imagine?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Anything crossed with Lawyer Friendly Equines.

What's point in having superpowers when having weapons such as a gun, knife, or swords can just be as effective? I never read any comic books but seeing a person with enchant strength and reflex gets taken down by a single bullet is quite sad. I expected comic books to be more like it video games counterparts.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Well, superpowers are (in general) always with you. You might run out of energy, but you can generally get it back by resting. The advantage is that you generally can't be separated from it, like you can be disarmed by removing the blades and firearms. Also, a bullet can take down anyone, even someone like Ahhhnold at the height of his bodybuilding career. Superpowers doesn't necessarily mean 'invulnerable to traditional weapons', unless that is the power itself (or an incidental bonus).

"What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear 'Awesome!'?"

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Uhhhh, I don't really have one. Rarara and Gottagofast I guess.

You now have to live in the world of the last tv show you watched or the last videogame you played. Which would you choose?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Eureka or Red Faction: Guerrilla huh?

Eureka for me. The world at large in the Eureka series is just the same as ours, except there is this futuretech-town in it. If I could live in that town, that would be nice. They have the cure for the common cold there, and a restaurant where you can get any sort of culinary dish. Oh, and dental treatments that mean you'll never get a cavity. I'd be a dunce by their standards though (even their janitors and the like have PhDs or Doctorates FFS), so I dunno what I'd do there.

Invisibility or Flight power? Presume you won't get accosted by the government or anything, and you could use either as you pleased (laws still apply though).

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
A robotic bear that has recently mastered the flames of the Longma.

What are YOUUU?

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Kung Pao Chicken and Brisk Lemonade!

If a MILK chocolate bar is dyed brown, would it be a CHOCOLATE MILK bar?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
No, that would be a standard supermarket "chocolate bar"

What do we do, if the devs finally realise they can just grab the money and run?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Shake our fists impotently? Try for a class action lawsuit? Probably won't accomplish anything, so see the aforementioned thought regarding fists.

How would you react if you were transformed into a magical pony princess (or prince)?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Depends. If Earth or Pegasus Ponies, then Dragons. If Unicorns then Ponies. Generally, dragons have wings (at least the western style ones do), so do pegasi, but dragons have claws, sharp teeth, tough scales, and can breath fire. Pegasi ummm, do not normally have those things. Unicorns can do magic (well, more directly than dragons can anyway).

Of course, I'd rather meet a talking pony than a fire breathing dragon that may or may not want to CONSUME MY FLESH. Crisping optional.

Would you like to talk to animals? If so, what would you do with that power?

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Tell my dog to stop peeing inside the house...

Did anyone understand the movie Inception?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Yes, I'm making one right now actually. I was inspired by Mane6 and decided to make my own fighting game that would hardly hold a heypenny to TFH.

What is the best miracle you have ever witnessed? (funding of TFH doesn't count)

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Not splitting my head open when I fell off my mom's car when I was 8. (I got caught on the base of a broken antennae on the back of the car... by a hole in my shorts.... so I was hanging upside down.... yelling for help..... and when my sister DID finally see me......... she took pictures first..... I'm fine NOW though.)

What's the most painful thing that you've been through. (Emotional stuff counts.)

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Probably my appenditis. I actually almost died in that, it was so severe. It was brutal. On the emotional level, probably losing one of my pet tortoise.

What is your dirtiest little secret? Extra points for actual secrets.

Last edited:

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Hmmmm. This is a toughie. Hmmmm, well I'll settle for this: I'm a borderline psychopath, by my own estimation. I'm a nice one though, I don't like meaniepantses (I don't see the point to that, really).

Do you think I'm lying/wrong?

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
I THINK YOU ARE WRONG CAUSE NO PSYCHOPATH CAN HAVE AN ADORABLE AVATAR PIC AND BE NAMED "SHADOW OF DEATH" AND WANT TO KILL ALL THE PEOPLE, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE

do you agree?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
No, I don't agree to anything until I consult my laywer.

Who is best pone and why is it Trixie?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
That is a strange way to spell "Timid Ferovore Hoers" or "Luna". Trixie is....interesting, though. Looks like we might see more of her soon, which is good. She kind of up and disappeared from the show after that last episode she was in.

If you could only play one game for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Plastic I guess? There are a boatload types of them that can do everything.

Have you been ninja'd in this forum?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I don't think so, actually. If I have taken my time responding, I usually check to see if there have been newer posts before replying.

Verb a noun (No, not Google > Googled or Ninja > Ninja'd. Try something else). Well, tell us about your choice!

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Teared. I am actually bloody miffed you don't have a verb for the continuation of tearing up. English have the largest wordcount by some measures, but it's awfully inflexible if one is missing. (Yes, I know it also means ripping something apart)

Do you speak any languages other than english?

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Spanish hombre.
(Well... at least all the shouting words that me and my family yell at each other out of love... you'd be surprised at how good a stress reliever shouting is.)

What do we do with a drunken sailor!?