Predator characters

Rick Sanchez

Feb 3, 2016
According to the TV tropes character page, there are four predator characters in the game: a snake named Cuddles, a panther named Flopsie, a wolf named Fluffers, and a bear named Huggles.

I searched all four of the names on this forum, and couldn't find anything. My brother has the game, and I asked him about it, but he says he didn't see anything about these characters.

Are these characters actually in the game yet, or are they currently being planned for story mode? If it's the latter, do you have any sources? If it's the former, do you have any clips or images of them? Or is this just vandalism?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Alevgor

Canis Imaginatus
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Those are 4 predator NPC characters that can be met in arcade mode and pixel lobby salt mines. Most likely they will also be present in story mode.
Here is fluffers

Attachments

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
I'm just hoping the alligator will pop up at a later time...though I am curious about the dragon in one of the background stages.

StereoBucket

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Does anyone have any tips for fighting them?
They all have some pretty annoying attacks, especially the panther and the bear with their constant cornering and grabbing.

Serious Business

Storyteller
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Does anyone have any tips for fighting them?
They all have some pretty annoying attacks, especially the panther and the bear with their constant cornering and grabbing.
OY. Seconded. The pather-grabs are just killin' me. Often. I'm all for using cheesy tactics to mess with AI in these games though.

For example, I found the snake is easy to hit with a barrage of Velvet's fast snowflakes - especially right when snakey is coming down from a jump. Since you start with a full magic meter, you can pop off a combo-blizzard all in one go.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Come to think of it, in some of the Let's Plays, if the player loses, the predator turns into a evil looking Arizona at the end. I mean, I know it's the default form, but I'm kinda curious if a evil version of her is leading the Predators and assuming their forms. Also, surprised they don't get any dialogue or their regular animal snarls or hisses.

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
Come to think of it, in some of the Let's Plays, if the player loses, the predator turns into a evil looking Arizona at the end. I mean, I know it's the default form, but I'm kinda curious if a evil version of her is leading the Predators and assuming their forms. Also, surprised they don't get any dialogue or their regular animal snarls or hisses.
Apparently, the animal noises were added to them in the most recent patch.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Also, apparently someone found a way to test-drive some of the predators manually against a AI. Though their super seems to be transforming into Arizona in order to launch straight at the opponent. Not sure if anyone can do the same, especially in the lobbies.