Post your pets

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
Title says it, post about cute and not so cute pets you may have, be they dogs, birds, snakes or whatever.

This is Zari, female Border Collie/Blue Heeler mix (or so we think), 1 yr old. She likes belly rubs, harassing cockroaches at night and chasing flying things.

I used to work in a small office sells mining and industrial equipment. One day, a pair of coworkers grabbed the pickup and went to do some errands, when they came back they told our boss about how they saw a dog "fall" from another van, the van then drove away and left the dog on the street. They picked her up and took her to the office. After some deliberation, our boss decided to send her to the vet, she was malnourished, beaten and infected with parvovirus, it took a while, but eventually she came back as a healthy puppy.

For some reason, some of my coworkers saw some sort of similarity between her and common North American possums (Zarigüellas), and they named her appropriately. Zari couldn't stay at the office, and none of my other coworkers could take her to their home, so I took her with me, and here she is, a few months later.

rsz_imag0005.jpg