Post your Desktop screens here

Shape Twitty

Howdy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
SelfReflexiveImage.png

I prefer to call it "homey", not cluttered. Nintendo sent this desktop image to me on my birthday recently so I just had to switch to it.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com

Well, my main Programs and Games HDD failed recently, so my desktop is the cleanest it has been in years. You'll still notice a few dead shortcuts that I keep as reminder of what I need to replaces, though there are some gaps where shortcuts disappeared entirely without my prompting.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com

My desktop is on a 15 minute rotate cycle, so this one is already technically rotated out >_> I estimate about half of my wallpapers are Lawyer Friendly Equines related now, maybe more.

baxdab

Totally a backer guys
Jun 25, 2016
baxbound.tumblr.com
I have a folder of like 60+ images that circulate every minute. Most of the images are just really cool art for Lawyer Friendly Equines, dark souls, stuff like that. Occasionally I get some pretty funny combos between my two monitors though.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
New computer. I'm pretty much done setting up the programs and moving files around now.

I've already added over 40 icons to the desktop XD

And for those that are interested, here is the wallpaper:

Finally have one of my OC
That's pretty cool, getting your OC their own wallpaper.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Is so pretty...
It is, isn't it?

It's one of dozens of wallpapers I have on slideshow. Changes every 15 minutes. I recently (like, a month or so ago?) started using the slideshow option, with shuffle, as my desktop, using my 'Fave Wallpapers' collection. Over half the wallpapers are Pony, I think XD

My current one up is another cool pony one, albeit in a different style. Age of the Alicorn by flamevulture17. The various 'era' arts it consists of can work well as phone backgrounds too, though they might need a bit of cropping. I"m currently using the Solar Era one, actually.

Crym4x

What do you mean i can't use a bucket as a hat
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Canberra, Australia
There is one set of Pony artwork which will work great as a wallpapers on slideshow and it's the Derpy and Carrot top's journey by Ziom05 (Start), here's the first image in the set :3

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
New monitor with new aspect ratio warranted a new wallpaper. Will probably change it sometime, but I like it's cheerfulness.

upload_2016-9-19_23-24-0.png

Reactions: V.A.a.M.P.P

Maishul

Anarchy!
Sep 8, 2016
Sunrise Land!
This wallpaper is amazing. Do you have a link? Also: What did you do to your windows 10?
I just added a background to a picture I found and what not, and I got Classic Shell, with custom start buttons, I have Anniversary Edition, but if you PM me I can hook you up with all the obscure art/custom backgrounds you want

Oster_fire

"Ok, may be I SHOULD have ask for some food...."
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My is... well.... pretty clean and simple? I guess.... yea using the wallpaper pictures that they gave us! XD

Edit: Oh and yes, there is a mix of Spanish and english! mix language!

Untitled.png