Popular YouTubers Playing?

Valsion

Feb 24, 2018
Actually managed to get on the server and they rejected my invitation cause of ping. What a freakin letdown.

Reactions: Erkicman

gatorafan

HOLAS: (tm)
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ship02: Ur
nightarks.enjin.com

Here's a YouTube upload of TFS's TFH livestream.
Is there any reason why Zito stopped doing Bargain Barrel streams (and turned them into this Schrodinger ones)? While it was pretty fun to watch it play, I feel the more persons on a couch playing the better for a fighting game (also, we can avoid situations like that lag zone).

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I literally never watch TFS or know anything about them, so I couldn't tell ya.

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I literally never watch TFS or know anything about them, so I couldn't tell ya.
From what I've seen of their gaming stuff, they do a lot of yelling and cursing with the occasional bit of coherent discussion. Maybe it's because they're a Dragon Ball based channel, I dunno.

On topic, I honestly didn't expect a member of TFS to be playing this game, much less be taking it any kind of seriously. He was still screaming for most of it though.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
He did say he was part of the Beta, so maybe he was a crowdfund backer as well but didn't frequent the forums?

SmokeRulz

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Christian BMonkey finally picked up the game~

SmokeRulz

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Been quite a while since a fairly substantial set of YouTubers touched the game, but lo and behold...

Right before the big patch, too. Dang. Very positive reception in the comments, though!

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
There's a new big patch? Vannamelon also posted, but I wasn't sure if I was to rez this topic:

Apparently 75,000 people watched it, which is good in the long run.

Last edited:

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Been quite a while since a fairly substantial set of YouTubers touched the game, but lo and behold...

Right before the big patch, too. Dang. Very positive reception in the comments, though!
Pretty entertaining to watch except for when they keep bringing up ponies every 5 minutes.
There's a new big patch? Vannamelon also posted, but I wasn't sure if I was to rez this topic:

Apparently 75,000 people watched it, which is good in the long run.
Sorry I couldn't make it past the 1minute mark but it's nice that it got that many views .

SmokeRulz

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ah right, I forgot about the Vanna video. It's cute though her comment section is almost entirely little children begging her to play Roblox. Really sucks for looking for people interested in the game.

There's a new big patch?
Yeah? It's not out yet, but did you read the Situation Update post?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
I know it's been a while, but Deckard Spade, aka the Master of Lawyer Friendly Equines Gaming, has rendered his verdict/opinion recently on the game: