Pomfy! book of lore when?

rod7post

sorry for my english! :c
Feb 3, 2016
I need book of lore of pomfy <3

any excuse for we don't let die the general forums :D

and what character or story you would like to manesix try explore for the next book of lore? :3

Solvandus

Chin Piece
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Pom's Book of Lore chapter is right here, and I think every character has one now. .o.

I'd definitely love to see more from the Book of Lore though!

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I second that idea. Though we will need some extra lore bits until we can do it without silly inconsistencies. (Pomfy can be the local rugmaker, she made the one for Paprika)

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
I second that idea. Though we will need some extra lore bits until we can do it without silly inconsistencies. (Pomfy can be the local rugmaker, she made the one for Paprika)
and she loves the sheeps :D

I imagine to pomfy and pom as:
pomfy try to sell rug to pom, but pom is too shy to say no.

pomfy: dear sheep, let me sell you the best rugs.
pom: b-but, I need find a key and, and....
pomfy: you don't have to be shy, (she look to pom so flirtatious)
pom: b-b-but! why I'm here...

pomfy<3pom best shipping!!! :D

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
and she loves the sheeps :D

I imagine to pomfy and pom as:
pomfy try to sell rug to pom, but pom is too shy to say no.

pomfy: dear sheep, let me sell you the best rugs.
pom: b-but, I need find a key and, and....
pomfy: you don't have to be shy, (she look to pom so flirtatious)
pom: b-b-but! why I'm here...

pomfy<3pom best shipping!!! :D
PLOT TWIST!
The rugs pomfy sells are actually made from...
Dun dun dunnnn!
Dalmatians!

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
1-big.gif
If Cam or Oreo approves, I can even steal one of the pictures from the dev forum, as she was already revealed, but I'll fist wait for confirmation from the forum tyrants.
Hey, Cam, can I?

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
If Cam or Oreo approves, I can even steal one of the pictures from the dev forum, as she was already revealed, but I'll fist wait for confirmation from the forum tyrants.
Hey, Cam, can I?
we can be friends sempai2 <3 and show me the imagens dev on private <3 <3 <3 :v

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Rather not get into trouble. Also, you can see everything from the stream.
Smart.

Honestly, this one's not a huge breach, but we do have a direct precedent here, as per this thread/post, in which we make clear that Backers-Only materials from the forums aren't to be posted to (and/or requested in) the general forums, unless they've been previously posted to any of the other official places, (The main website and the social media sites), which they might (or might not, depends) eventually be, but people pledged for early access to extra stuff in the backers forums, and we feel that letting said stuff just get posted to general public in sites sanctioned by us is disrespectful to our backers.

We might have to make it double clear with an addition to the global forum rules.

All that said, here's the Pomfy picture.

xbvu2Zw.png

This one in particular isn't very super duper secret world-will-explode-if-shown (nothing really is), so please understand the temporary ban handled isn't for asking for more information/pictures. We're happy to give 'em to you guys if you want!, but explicitly asking other forum members for material that you know to be backers-only to be posted or PM'd to you directly from the backers-forum, now that's bannable, and in this specific case, next time it happens the ban will be of a longer nature.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Smart.

Honestly, this one's not a huge breach, but we do have a direct precedent here, as per this thread/post, in which we make clear that Backers-Only materials from the forums aren't to be posted to (and/or requested in) the general forums, unless they've been previously posted to any of the other official places, (The main website and the social media sites), which they might (or might not, depends) eventually be, but people pledged for early access to extra stuff in the backers forums, and we feel that letting said stuff just get posted to general public in sites sanctioned by us is disrespectful to our backers.

We might have to make it double clear with an addition to the global forum rules.

View attachment 714

This one in particular isn't very super duper secret world-will-explode-if-shown (nothing really is), so please understand the temporary ban handled isn't for asking for more information/pictures. We're happy to give 'em to you guys if you want!, but explicitly asking other forum members for material that you know to be backers-only to be posted or PM'd to you directly from the backers-forum, now that's bannable, and in this specific case, next time it happens the ban will be of a longer nature.
What!? THAT BANNER LOOKS "SOOOOOOO" MUCH COOLER THAN MINE WHEN I GOT BANNED!!!!
Awwww
(Hmm, now how can I persuade an omnipotent being into giving me a banner?)
(Wait, did I just write that down?)
(Yes, I believe I'm writing this down...)
(I'll shut up now... cool banner though, I wish I could wear it without being banned, but I'm pretty sure that'll never happen.)

*Looks to the sky*

(A man can dream though. A man can dream...)

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
I need a bigger Kappa face...

Well, you can have this until I find one:

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
I'm back baby, and ready for s**tpost everyday!!!
it's joke :D <3

Smart.

View attachment 714

wow thanks for the image of pomfy <3