Pokemon

ShadowLightMew

Shiny Pokémon hunter and trainer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Pokémon Sleep is not the star attraction though and they only leaked the new moves. Haven't you seen that they have replaced E3 with surprise trailer drops? That's what they have been doing so we are getting a final Expansion Pass part 1 trailer any day now. Gen 8 is the main focus now, they are not going to steal its spotlight and thunder for an app they are clearly saving for later + the Home patch for GO is way more important!

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Yeah is so nice, i kinda hope they do more as a web series, also sooooo happy that the anime is back with new episodes tomorrow :D Yay

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Hopefully it doesn't have any spyware. Also a little bummed that there wasn't much more to the presentation, but at least the anime is back up.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Of course there won't be spyware and the Pokémon 2019 anime has been back a while now from hiatus

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
The Crown Tundra is coming in November, just 2 months away now

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Honestly, I'm a little bit puzzled by the Galarian Slowking, but so far I am enjoying the expansion pass's range of possibilities including the double battles. Also, there's a new animated song for Pokemon as well:

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Loved the Pokémon Presents :ollielove: Love the games, i don't regret any of the preorders

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone know if the developers of Snap 2 have said anything about adding more locations in a future patch or if they're done?

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
We haven't heard anything for New Pokémon Snap, it is too soon to speak of more updates anyway. The one we got is still new

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
We haven't heard anything for New Pokémon Snap, it is too soon to speak of more updates anyway. The one we got is still new
Oh certainly, but it would be nice to know if there's more coming or if they're done with adding content.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
That is sadly a wait and see, if they don't then they will hopefully make a sequel

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
There's something amusing about the way Zeraora runs in Snap 2.