Pokemon

ShadowLightMew

Shiny Pokémon hunter and trainer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Yup got uploaded again yesterday, it was uploaded way sooner than that originally

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Wish they had outfits for store chains here, would be neat walking around in a Game Mania outfit and then encountering people with the Walmart and Amazon ones

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
I swear, some of the worst analogies I've seen are coming out of this dumb controversy.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
The hate is so misplaced too, we now know that the Galar Dex is indeed larger than 400 and the games have anti cheating and hacking measures. The early players that had shiny partner Pokémon Sobble and Grookey experienced major gameplay issues because they hacked and cheated.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I have been spending my days in the Wild Area, never thought i'd be addicted to Max Raid Battles

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks to Christmas, I finally got Pokken Tournament DX... and then proceeded to lose my first match, but I've been doing better since then.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
There is a fighter for everyone in Pokkén Tournament DX, all one can do is try each of them out in the Dojo

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
I hope that if they ever do a sequel, the trainer should be visible on the sidelines.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Already bought the expansion passes :D They came with preload bonuses too

Kittens

Feb 5, 2018
I have no idea why the Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team remake removed the neutral attack, sounds like ethers will become 50% of the inventory at that rate, but oh my god I'm so happy the series found a new direction with the watercolor art style.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
They made several improvements in my opinion :) I'm happy to have more Mystery Dungeon adventures after playing Super Mystery Dungeon which was the last release we saw

Gryphon BBQ

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Just finished my Pokemon Game and I'm kind of disappointed for the hollow story.
The new Pokemon looks great and, "damn it!", the animations are the same as last game... I bet they used the same engine which explains the low quality in graphics. (incredible that Wild Arms 5 has better graphics...)
I don't want to sound negative but I enjoyed the game a lot despite the flawls, at some point they ended up being so bad that were funny. I have no idea hoy much time spent on the camping feature playing with my pokemon, now let's wait until Pokemon Home so I can transfer all my old ones, or at least those who can be transfered...

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Well now you can do the post game stuff then like getting Galarian Slowpoke. The expansion passes are also coming this year :)

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Who here has been playing Sword & Shield and Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX still? I pretty have been daily :)

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I need to get back into Shield and finish it up. Don't have DX yet.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Can't wait to go to The Isle Of Armor and to The Crown Tundra :)

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Unless, of course, the virus causes needless delays on those dlcs being released. I am puzzled that Pokémon Sleep hasn't been shown yet at this time, given it's been almost a year since they announced it.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
There is no delay, the Expansion Pass release is still June and November, they confirmed that they were working on them from home

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Unless, of course, the virus causes needless delays on those dlcs being released. I am puzzled that Pokémon Sleep hasn't been shown yet at this time, given it's been almost a year since they announced it.
It takes much longer than that to develop a game.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I hope they get to resume the Japanese Pokémon episodes soon, gonna miss my Pokémon Sundays

Gryphon BBQ

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I wonder how is Ash's team en up, I read that the producers don't want to repeat any Pokemon he or his companions had.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Satoshi currently has Pikachu, Mimey the Mr Mime, Dragonite, Gengar and Riolu

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Still no sign of Pokémon Sleep though, and given E3 got cancelled, I'm curious how they will show new Pokémon content. Annoying that some folks leaked some of the new stuff ahead of June though.