Pokemon

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
Looks like Nintendo has revealed some new Pokémon on their Twitter account, though Yamper was already known about.

ShadowLightMew

Shiny Pokémon hunter and trainer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
My team has been coming together since the June reveals. I wonder if we now get monthly sneak peeks

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
New Pokémon news in 2 Days. Both excited and somewhat dreading it.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Tomorrow yup, can't wait. Maybe they won't spoil everything, just enough to make more people hyped and wanting to buy. I wanted the games already back in February but yeah :)

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
Urge to name the badger Pokémon after a Redwall character rising...

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I don't know about those characters so i'm gonna give it a different name. I love what they revealed :) More leaks ended up being legit though

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if the Direct also covers some Smash stuff...

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
It's a wait and see, i'm more excited about more Sword & Shield :)

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sirfetch'd is the besttttttt

And now, try and guess what might be coming next:

>Sirfetch'd is a Fighting type evolution to an older Pokemon
>it's exclusive to Sword version
>Sword version has an exclusive Fighting type gym leader
>Shield version has an exclusive Ghost type gym leader

oh boy

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
HM's have been dead for a number of games now, they weren't going to return.

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
Remember those Pokémon shirts that were announced during that one Direct? Well they’re now available for the US.
link

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
They have been available for a while for Europe but they are quite pricy, haven't been able to buy one yet. Odd to see it take so long for the USA, usually Europe is last

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Yup :) They will all be mine, i have both Let's Go games and i will get the gift meowth. The rest i will catch during Raids

Kittens

Feb 5, 2018
I want to say that the new Pokémon are all great but at the same time because of the full dex leak, man, screw Game Freak. Not even 9 months ago I had money set aside for this and now you couldn't make me play the game even if it was back to 40 dollars. Maybe if Home has some good features I can get those guys to anywhere else...

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
We don't know everything of the games yet and the Galar Dex is bigger than 400. Not all the content has been revealed yet! Don't judge before playing

Kittens

Feb 5, 2018
We don't know everything of the games yet and the Galar Dex is bigger than 400. Not all the content has been revealed yet! Don't judge before playing
According to that leak, that number was it. The 632 number was completely fake and they got a message for completing it entirely at 400. Everything else is just Mythicals. Don't have to play it to give one look at that list, one look at my favorites list missing two thirds, and decide there's better things to look foward to this time.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
The games are still gonna be awesome and it's not just Mythicals missing. Not all my favorites made it in but i'm not gonna hate on the games just for that, just saying. And again, not all content is known

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Can't wait either :D I preordered the dual pack in June and i will also receive the Sobble, Scorbunny and Grookey plushies :)