Pokemon

ShadowLightMew

Shiny Pokémon hunter and trainer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
That's obviously a no since gen 6 made them available in the games.

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
WOOOOO MORE NEWS
MAN THIS IS GREAT, THE STARTER EVOS ARE GREAT, THEIR TYPES ARE GREAT, THE GAURDIANS AND THEIR Z-MOVES ARE GREAT, THE BATTLE TREE IS AMAZING AND FIGHTING RED AND BLUE IS AWESOME

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Trainer Green is already in Sun & Moon since Blue was actually a girl. Green was changed to Blue in the west even though the manga still calls him Green and the girl Blue.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
How many are actually preloading here? Been struggling for hours.

Edit: false alarm, is a presale to get code and game on 18 November/23 November. So still demo only til release.

Last edited:

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Does anyone know when we get more news about Sun & Moon before the release?

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
It does look that way but i pretty much keep on hoping for more reveals. I just hope that there are more Pokémon than they have leaked already. I like them all but i still hope on one species becoming a Pokémon.

lunadash

Back to the Lab again
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Outside of Rein
The X,Y Europeans and Canadians game delay of 2013

all because of the Game Corner

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
It wasn't a delay lunadash, stores in Europe broke the streetdate and sold as early as 2 weeks before worldwide release.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Nope, it wouldn't have been a worldwide release as promised for X & Y otherwise. Stores were supposed to respect the worldwide date.

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Be careful if you guys are avoiding leaks, because a few people have nabbed early copies and are releasing what info they can figure out, like some evolution names and trying to calculate stats and such.

(for me personally I don't care, give me ALL the delicious info)

Invader TAK

Master of Random
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Northern Illinois
Be careful if you guys are avoiding leaks, because a few people have nabbed early copies and are releasing what info they can figure out, like some evolution names and trying to calculate stats and such.

(for me personally I don't care, give me ALL the delicious info)
I gave in and looked at the demo datamine info.

ALSO, the leak posting has begun! Check Kaphotics' YouTube channel.

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
I don't mind metagame leaks... only story leaks.

We already get a lot of nerfs and upgrades. And a Genki Dama

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
There are no confirmed gender differences. They stopped doing that after gen 5 as well since gen 6 didn't cover differences in all Pokémon.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
No kidding! Too much gameplay and all the story spoilers! I don't click on them though, just the Pokémon and the battle themes since i wanted to hear how it is this time for the legends.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Hmm...so now we have a living 'electrical livewire' that will probably zap anyone it comes across, a big clam-mouthed creature that consumes health constantly, a 'skyscraper'-sized giantess, a Paper-type transform-type, a evil Arceus with big claws (who may or not be a regular legendary) and the mosquito with beefy arms, the starry Jellyfish, and the super fast stick-insect-like 'beauty' in the Ultra Beasts lineup. So basically 7 to 8 right now, unless there's more that we would have to capture. (sighs) I really hope they have elemental types.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
You do know that the entire Alolan Pokédex leaked long ago now right and Type Null along with his evolution isn't a legend. The site and trailers have all that info. Not trying to be mean but all the info is out officially and unofficially.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Okay, the new episodes are out though apparently they will be on Disney XD for some reason. If anyone can post them here, as well as the movie, that'd be a great help.

Incidentally, the guy behind Pokémon has no issue with Pokémon fan games, so long as they don't have the 'Pokemon' label itself or the +800 Pokémon so far. Which makes me wonder if there is a way to do a semi-not-Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fan game, with Fakemon not associated with Game Freak.

Last edited:
Reactions: V.A.a.M.P.P

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
^So basically, one could make a fan game, with Pokemon, so long as it didn't have ALL the Pokemon in it....and didn't call itself "Pokemon"? Bit inconvenient if a game about Pokemon couldn't say that. I mean, what about Pokemon Omicron and Zeta and the like? Wait, didn't those get C&D-ed at some point? Or am I thinking of a different Pokemon fan game?

I actually played Omicron I think it was, for a few hours.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
We have to wait til 23 November but i did pick up the Sun Moon New 3DS XL today.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Well, Bulbapedia updated the pokedex up to 802...though not all the images for the Pokémon are available. Not sure if the Ultra Beasts are technically based off the 7 sins, but at least now I know they have elemental weaknesses I can exploit. May be tricky to find enough Master Balls to get all of them, the Guardian Beasts and Solgaleo. No Eevee Evos either.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Eh, I can work with theory, makes for good sketches when I do PMD stuff on Deviantart. I mean, obviously Guzzlord is Gluttony, Buzzwole is Greed, Pheromosa is Lust, Nihilego is Sloth (since it attaches to other pokemon to make them do the work), hmmm...not sure about the other three. In any case, the only thing that bums me out is that Trainer's School since I was hoping to free roam and level grind. Going on a day by day (Trainer School isn't open in Pokémon Moon, right? It'd be weird to have classes late at night) basis reminds me of Custom Robo. The camera angle makes it tricky to side-step around Trainers as well on certain routes, and I really wish I had access to the Pokecenter at a earlier time.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Where did you get the whole Pokémon school thing from?! You explore the islands freely like when you explore any Pokémon region. The school idea is in the anime, not the games.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
(plays through it til he beats the teacher) Huh...thought I was going to be stuck doing classes daily. In any case, do you know where I can find a means of increasing/doubling prize money as well as a lucky egg early on?