Pokemon

ShadowLightMew

Shiny Pokémon hunter and trainer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Yes bees get associated with flower and seasonal fairies. Don't know where it originates from but i encountered books in countries i visited. There are lots of tales, legends, myths etc out there so plenty to work with for Pokémon. I will give the Sun Moon anime a chance, we can get used to Satoshi/Ash's new look. Those Sauropods do go into that direction.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Gonna watch the eshop closely tonight for possible midnight release of the demo. Who will do the same?

Reactions: V.A.a.M.P.P

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Japan is the true first though, Europe trails behind them and others.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
So, it's good then eh? I generally don't play demos (or watch much in the way of trailers....Or look up much information at all, actually), for games I know I'm getting.

Pretty sure my SD card wouldn't be able to fit the demo anyway. I think it's just a 2GB card. Not sure how much of the space is already in use. But isn't the demo like 800MB?

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Looks legit what you have there lunadash. But is that all? I think gen 7 might be bigger but who can say.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Why is it that many think the demo is over when that trailer video plays? I knew there was more.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I hope to have the games one day before release but i will have them 23 November at least. Still gonna have all 3 starters since i will have multiple copies like i said :) Demo is great and has events too to keep an eye on.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Already received those today. Don't know if they will be useful in Sun & Moon but free items are free items :)

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Woho! I'm so excited about pokemon sun/moon. I gonna get moon after release.
The demo is fun and a good way to make money for the real game.
As starter i take Popplio.
So saves, or at least money from the demo carries over to the full game?

Is it like the first area of the main game? As you can tell, I haven't really looked into it much >_>

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
You can transfer items and Ash-Greninja to the full games and the demo mostly has areas that may not be in the full games. They said the demo had exclusive stuff so the areas may fall under that too (some will be in the full games though).

TwistedSheep

A sort-of-artist
Backers' Beta Tester
Hmmm I don't really like how the demo tells you what's effective/not effective/super effective it's not a huge difference since I usually memorize that but idk it just feels odd. I do like clicking on your poke tells you how much a stat has gone up/down

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
That's a feature that is in Sun & Moon, it's not demo exclusive and is a good addition since my cousin likes Pokémon and she sometimes struggles in battles. It will help young fans for sure.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I don't know if it can be turned off but it is also minor and honestly handy when i want to catch Pokémon and weaken them carefully. There are so many Pokémon and yes i memorize their advantages and disadvantages but it is helpful for all fans (especially young fans though). Sun & Moon have lots of good features so far and i hope there will be more along with more content.

Reactions: TwistedSheep

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
We all have nitpicks at the end of the day :p I want more in Pokémon Refresh for example but i'm happy with the revealed upgrades of our once Pokémon Amie.

lunadash

Back to the Lab again
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Outside of Rein
We need a npc named adultstar joey taking about his Alola rattata is the top% of all Alola rattata.....

Other note: ultra beasts can be Shiny (Might be catch able)

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
Another good thing is the possibilities to see an graphycal IV level of each pokemon (go to Status, select the pokemon and hit Y ). If you poke has a 31 IV stats, this will shiny.

Someone GameFreak related say the ultrabeasts can be caught... and the dataminers find some Dimensional Balls........

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
I don't know...if they seem to be a higher existence than Legendaries, I'm not sure if they would want to be commanded or tamed. There's probably a catch to battling them, like they have a hidden HP bar, or each time you use them, the bond with your other Pokémon decreases a bit due to envy/jealousy.

CrazyBob05

Feb 9, 2016
Screw everything else, Alola Ninetales. Everything else is just gravy, unless there's an Alola Arcanine.

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
Another day, another npc asking me to wait till this day, to talk to them
haha machamp came up and stole my girl, that was funny

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I doubt there is but until then Rockruff is adorable.
I'm curious as to its evolutions and how well it would perform as a ground type. I usually have a ground/grock type. For the longest time it was Geodude/Graveler. With Alpha Sapphire I went with Garchomp (With Rough Skin and Rocky Helmet). I doubt it will be a very strong pokemon in the end though, considering how dirt (haha puntimes) common it seems to be.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Lycanroc (Midnight Form) is pure rock type and Lycanroc (Midday Form) is also pure rock type. So Rockruff doesn't gain a second typing after evolution. I think it will be a strong Pokémon still though.

CrazyBob05

Feb 9, 2016
I never cared much for the competitive scene as long as it's strong enough in the PVE scene, I'll be fine.