Pixel Lobby Server ReineCity

Cooken Monster

Feb 28, 2018
Hello,

I have been hosting a Pixel Lobby for my friends and I, and I can get the "arizonalobby2" map to work fine, but when I try to use "ReineCity" I get this error:

ERROR: missing static instance of actor dungeon_dividing_line. Please verify the
integrity of your game files.​

I used steam to verify my game files, and it fixed a few of them, but I think it just reset my server config. I tried to boot up the server again and the same thing happened. Does this map just not work right now? Thanks.

ChaosContrl

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hello,

I have been hosting a Pixel Lobby for my friends and I, and I can get the "arizonalobby2" map to work fine, but when I try to use "ReineCity" I get this error:

ERROR: missing static instance of actor dungeon_dividing_line. Please verify the
integrity of your game files.​

I used steam to verify my game files, and it fixed a few of them, but I think it just reset my server config. I tried to boot up the server again and the same thing happened. Does this map just not work right now? Thanks.
It's probably not available yet. Just a hypothesis, but "dungeon_dividing_line" might refer to the dungeon entrance, and I don't think they finished or even started a new dungeon for this map. I'm no dev, so this is only speculation.