Photo Dump

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I wanted to create a thread where you can post a picture (drawing, comic, video, meme, art, etc) of anything that you liked and felt like sharing but couldn't find or think of anywhere/one else to share it with.

I would like to take this space to remind y'all:
1) As per site global rules: NO NSFW
2) If the picture is big, use a spoiler to save space.
3) Site the source (creator/where you found it) where possible

I'll kick us off
Everybody Deserves a Balloon Hat Art Print by Liz Climo {-- source

Last edited:

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I wanted to create a thread where you can post a picture that you liked and felt like sharing but couldn't find or think of anywhere/one else to share it with.

I would like to take this space to remind y'all:
1) As per site global rules. NO NSFW
2) If the picture is big, use a spoiler to save space.
3) Site the source (creator/where you found it) where possible

I'll kick us off
Everybody Deserves a Balloon Hat Art Print by Liz Climo {-- source
Aww, that's a very wholesome comic.
I don't have too many images saved on my away computer but I can't wait to see where this thread goes.

Reactions: Tox

KYMSnowman

Professional Potato
Backers' Beta Tester
Can we post our own non-TFH related drawings onto this thread? I made something for a friend that I was really proud of and I kind of want to share it with everyone.

It's three of her favorite characters from three franchises that she loves: Splinter (TMNT), Thrall (World of Warcraft), and Yoda (Star Wars).

laura-wedding-gift.png

Last edited:

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
Remember when a few weeks ago I said I'd make those memes? Sorry for taking forever, some stuff happened, blah blah blah, yada yada, here's these two things.
Anu fried.png

Arizona triggerd.png
Arizona's other face here is taken from this comic by Foudubulbe.

I've got a few other things I want to do but it comes down to when I get around to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tox

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
I don't know if photographs belong here but I'll post them anyways, I took both of them.

12046850_1231404076885908_8443802989502212805_n.jpg

I took this one at my previous university, I was having lunch at one of the public tables when this peacock approached me (likely because some students feed them, or maybe they are just used to human presence), it's the closest I've ever been to one, probably an arm length away. There was also a doe roaming and grazing around campus, but I never took a picture of her.

1115985_702144179811903_948734916_o.jpg

This one is older, one afternoon, we all went to a friend's house to play Injustice n stuff, after a few hours of videogaming we decided to go for a walk, and we found an injured snake on the road (it may not look like it's alive in the photo, but it definitely was). Full shy horse mode kicked in at the same time that common sense went off, so I took this pic at less than a meter away (while my friends were, understandably, several meters away from it), and tried to get it out of the road so it wouldn't be ran over (using my bare hand of course, I never go out without it). Obviously the snake lashed out and bit me, but I was lucky enough not to lose body parts, or even get poisoned at all. Eventually my friends found some long branches and moved it out of the road, everything went all right, I suppose.

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
She seems to be pretty comfortable around humans, how often does she come around? I wish something like this would happen at my house! <3
She lives there, I think. There are also several peacocks, ducks and some geese roaming around, I even got to see mommy ducks with their ducklings. Somebody once told me the world that there used to be some male deer as well, but they got a little too aggressive once mating season came.

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
I know this may be necroposting, not that it matters, since this is the off-topic part, but I wanted to share this with you guys, since it's so cute. Original is in Spanish, this is a translation.
Source is The mountain with teeth.
82e334446d4969258d49e19ebf09534e.jpg

82e334446d4969258d49e19ebf09534e.jpg