Person You Want to Meet [Living | Dead | Fictional]

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
So, like the title says. Which people would you most like to meet under each category?

Living
Hooo, I dunno. Neil deGrasse Tyson? Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)? Stuart Ashen (Ashens on YT)? Thing is, at least some of those people go to conventions and whatnot where you would at least have a chance to meet them. They aren't really that hard to meet in person if you made some sort of effort.

Dead
Might go the 'science' route here and pick 'Carl Sagan' by default. Haven't really given this a lot of thought though.

Fictional
This is a toughie. TBH, it would probably be either Luna, Purple Smart, or Timid Ferovore Hoers. I mean, there are a lot of people from a variety of media that I'd like to meet, but at current I am most interested in Ponies, so....Also, two of the three can do magic, which is something that isn't real so that would be a talking point XD

The thing with me is I don't really idolize individuals, at least not to the point where I become a rabid fanboy who must know everything about them. I might be like "Hmmm, that seems like a really cool person?" Or "Damn, that person was really clever.".

COMPUTEROSIS

FPLOON: The Revolution
Backers' Beta Tester
Living: Josh Peck
Dead: C.S. Lewis
Fictional: Gottagofast
Honorable Mentions: Devon Werkheiser, Mileva Marić, Jack De Sena, Amethyst, and Rayman

This was a lot harder to answer than I thought it was going to be...

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
This seems like a fun mental exercise.

Living: Probably one of the ManeSix
Dead: Amelia Earhart, or Gary Gygax
Fictional: The dad from My Neighbor Totoro (he just seems like such a nice guy)

Nadia

Feb 4, 2016
Germany
Living:
Probably Schwarzenegger, Stallone and many more Action movie actors who where realy big in the 80's and 90's.

Dead:
Elvis Presley.

Fictional:

There are two fictional Persons I would like to meet.

1. Ellen Ripley because she is one of the greatest Female Heroes in the Movie Universe. ö.ö

2. Death/Grim Reaper, because there are some Questions I would like to ask him/her/It.

Reactions: Tox