Patch Notes - Version 2.0.4
- Fixed an issue causing the placeholder dog avatar to appear briefly upon first entry into the Classic Lobby browser.
- Linux: Fixed various issues with NPC appearance randomization.
- Fixed a typo in the Reine museum front desk dialogue.
- Fixed a DMS issue with the Hidden Waterfall stage introduced in the last hotpatch.
- Fixed blocking Trample on the same frame as landing resulting in Arizona continuing the entire Trample animation.
- 6B now causes an increased amount of JD.
This change is intended to further mitigate the opening attack refund for 6B. Players should still explode from a raw 3 touch exchange, but overall combo potential at the tail-end should be reduced.
- Wind no longer affects opponents who are doing a super.
- Fixed an issue causing Paprika's Cinnamon Roll to stop moving after eating one of her own gifts.
- Fixed a resurgent issue causing Paprika's gifts being able to be eaten twice.
- Fixed Picnic Surprise! gifts being vulnerable to Paprika's own attacks.
- Fixed instances of Fred's attacks not reducing JD on first hit.
- The afterimage effect on Shanty during Avast! has been toned down from a raging typhoon to a controlled cascade (as intended for 2.0 but was missed).
- Cutlass B now causes an increased amount of JD.
- Fixed Breaker being able to be pushblocked multiple times even after the attack had finished.