Overwatch

Ambris

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I almost always give my vote to the team support or even the opposite team support.

Not enough people play supports, but we always need them. So I like show my appreciation.

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I almost always give my vote to the team support or even the opposite team support.

Not enough people play supports, but we always need them. So I like show my appreciation.
You are a good person. I like your style. Particularly given that I like playing a support.

Turrets for dayz...

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Weird you guys are talking about this only now. Cause when I discover a new Netflix series I tend to Overwatch...

(Hold for applause)

Ok back on topic. Anyone gonna get this for PS4? I might pick it up.
Oh the lonely, lonely world of the console pleb.
I actually prefer counsel gaming. Not for FPS mind you, but for most else. FPS is still okay with me, I just prefer PC for that.

Kegradigm

Professional Heister
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It's an hour and 20 minutes until Overwatch launches. I can barely keep myself contained.

Kegradigm

Professional Heister
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Yup.

Overwatch launches at 7 PM Eastern, 4 PM Western. So, an hour from now.

I know I'm certainly ready for some Reinhardt sumo wrestling.

Octavia

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016

Just got this earlier tonight. It was a very satisfying play. Good Mcree ults are actually so hard to pull off. When you finally do get a good one, it makes you feel awesome.

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Thoughts thus far:

%&*$ Bastion
Pharah's cool; i'm awful with rocket launchers, but i love being able to fly.
Solider 76, whilst being quite dangerous, is incredibly boring to play.
"It's high noon"
Junkrat's a pain, especially as he drops grenades when he dies.

Overall, fun times. I'm pretty bad even with my mains (Mcree and Pharaoh), but i still have fun. But %&$£ Bastion.

Octavia

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
There are so many people who hate going against mei with a passion but honestly she isnt that bad for me! Bastion is the only hero that really gets my blood boiling.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
There are so many people who hate going against mei with a passion but honestly she isnt that bad for me! Bastion is the only hero that really gets my blood boiling.
I agree its only bad when you have five or six Meis and the opponents can't get out of spawn, Guilty as charged.

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Well, we've first got to have a montage of you travelling around the world to find us all. Don't worry, I'll wait.

(I'm down for that though, but time differences may make things difficult)

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Problem we might not all play on the same system for example I play on Xbox because my PC is a potato. But otherwise I'm up for it.
CoughConsoledweebCoughcough (I kid, i kid).

But yeah, that's something i forgot. I'm playing on PC, because i belong to the master ra- because i don't have money for consoles.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Problem we might not all play on the same system for example I play on Xbox because my PC is a potato. But otherwise I'm up for it.
I haven't bought the game yet (reason being I would just waste my time playing it), but knowing Blizzard it should run on a lower end PC as well. At least I hope, I don't really have a good PC as well.
But in all actuality, I can easily believe the game will have enough console players here that we can easily make a dedicated group for them in a short period of time

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
CoughConsoledweebCoughcough (I kid, i kid).

But yeah, that's something i forgot. I'm playing on PC, because i belong to the master ra- because i don't have money for consoles.
wow I'm like super offended and being a random offended for no reason person in the commit section that everyone hates.

Shadowking58

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
I wasn't much into Team Fortress 2 but for some reason I absolutely love Overwatch. My favorites to play as are Reaper, Tracer, Genji, and Hanzo. I also want to try out Reinhardt at one point or another

Also, my first ever Play of the Game!

Shape Twitty

Howdy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Hopefully Overwatch can get cross-platform on the consoles and PC's. I know Rocket League recently got it, so a game as popular as Overwatch should have a pretty large demand to become cross-platform in the near future.

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Hopefully Overwatch can get cross-platform on the consoles and PC's. I know Rocket League recently got it, so a game as popular as Overwatch should have a pretty large demand to become cross-platform in the near future.
Rocket legaue only worked cross platform, because pc controls wouldn't give players an advantage. An FPS however would see mouse and keyboard users slaughtering the rest, simply by the virtue of controls, not skill.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Does the game have a built-in record function, or you guys are just running a program in the background?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
If I recall correctly shockwaves start from 190db.

D96

Michigan Wolverines Fanatic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Michigan
www.reddit.com
Just picked up this game yesterday for the Xbox One, and I'm having a blast so far!

But a day is long enough for me to have enough experience fighting Hanzo that the meme posted above is both hilarious and upsetting.