Overwatch

Octavia

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
They nerfed Mcree. Not playing anymore.
Its annoying yeah, but hes still fun to play as. Reaper and Mei are a lot more frustrating though because they can invincible up before you can fan them to death because flashbang doesnt last long enough. I personally think hes been overnerfed, but that they will slightly tune the damage back up 5-10 points after a little while.

Mcree is still pretty good even with the nerf. Fan the Hammer is just really niche now.

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
If I'm making shots like that on the regular, I knew I had to be making a deal with someone.
Pretty such Flibbertigibbet is the patron of Mercy. I mean, you seen that imp costume?

Hanzo does bring my plasma to a boil though. And no, it does not have anything to do with the fact I suck at using bows in every single FPS ever made.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Please do that AFTER I bought the game. Though I would expect Leatherface and me to have about double the ping of you guys by virtue of different continent.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I've played in the EU servers before. I didn't have a problem. Though, perhaps I just got lucky...
It won't be a problem, but it can be blamed when somebody (yours truly) sucks massively. Because it's never the player's fault in an online game.

--Edit--
Never mind I just checked the minimum requirements for the game and my computer is nowhere near it. Oh god I really need an upgrade.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
It won't be a problem, but it can be blamed when somebody (yours truly) sucks massively. Because it's never the player's fault in an online game.

--Edit--
Never mind I just checked the minimum requirements for the game and my computer is nowhere near it. Oh god I really need an upgrade.
I know that Windows ME is a fine system and all, but it is just a little old. Just sayin'... :p

Swasfews

Mostly Quiet
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Gonna quietly hop in the thread with my favorite PotG I've gotten. And also to say I'm game pretty much whenever on PC. Kind of hard to add people without account names being thrown around though. :v
Mine's Swasfews#1750.

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
Finally got Overwatch. :)

Came here primarily for this story:
>Be me
>Symetra (Cuz King's Row)
>Hear like 6 Pulse Rifles firing at a time
>Look behind the fence by King's Row first point
>Like 4 Soldiers
>mwf

>We defend until 3:00 (because this is a 6 Soldier strat we're talking about, and we have a Roadhog/Winston/Mei/Symetra/Mercy/(Something else I don't remember)
>Look at the door
>Three Reinheart shields
>Is still playing Symetra
>Symetra ball goes through Rein shields
>Rein can't block both entire team and Sentries at the same time
>mfw

>Get Quadrupal Kills on Quadrupal Reins.
>Something like 11 Sentry Kills by the end of the game
>Something like 16 total kills
>On Symetra

>Get this in my Loot Box

I don't even look for these things and I find them...

I might make this an icon at some point...

Moderator Edit: Please don't Multi-post.

Last edited by a moderator:

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Finally got Overwatch. :)

Came here primarily for this story:
>Be me
>Symetra (Cuz King's Row)
>Hear like 6 Pulse Rifles firing at a time
>Look behind the fence by King's Row first point
>Like 4 Soldiers
>mwf

>We defend until 3:00 (because this is a 6 Soldier strat we're talking about, and we have a Roadhog/Winston/Mei/Symetra/Mercy/(Something else I don't remember)
>Look at the door
>Three Reinheart shields
>Is still playing Symetra
>Symetra ball goes through Rein shields
>Rein can't block both entire team and Sentries at the same time
>mfw

>Get Quadrupal Kills on Quadrupal Reins.
>Something like 11 Sentry Kills by the end of the game
>Something like 16 total kills
>On Symetra

>Get this in my Loot Box

I don't even look for these things and I find them...

I might make this an icon at some point...

Moderator Edit: Please don't Multi-post.
I also main her. Clearly we should play together and have 12 turrets.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
So I just finished my competitive matches on Xbox One, and I got 52. Were would that put me as a player?

(also any Xbox users my gamer tag is BipenThynDRAGON )

Octavia

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Youre only as good as the rest of your team. Even if you placed high or really low in your placement matches that doesnt really mean anything.

Also Competitive is kind of busted right now. people can just leave and cripple any exp gain you might get, and when you lose you basically lose an entire level

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Youre only as good as the rest of your team. Even if you placed high or really low in your placement matches that doesnt really mean anything.

Also Competitive is kind of busted right now. people can just leave and cripple any exp gain you might get, and when you lose you basically lose an entire level
Ouch. Really? That kinda sucks. Makes me glad I'm not playing it atm. That said: That's a fair point. It's really hard to do well if your team is terrible. Well, it's hard to win anyway. I mean, one could do amazing, but lose anyway 'cause of terrible team.

D96

Michigan Wolverines Fanatic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Michigan
www.reddit.com
Ana's playstyle sounds so interesting and I love playing as the healer, but my sniping skills aren't great. I'm definitely excited to play as her, but after a couple games of missing every shot I'll probably just go back to using Mercy and Lucio for healing most games.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Ana's playstyle sounds so interesting and I love playing as the healer, but my sniping skills aren't great. I'm definitely excited to play as her, but after a couple games of missing every shot I'll probably just go back to using Mercy and Lucio for healing most games.
We should play together as double Lucio and totally double up on speed and never heal the entire game :D

D96

Michigan Wolverines Fanatic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Michigan
www.reddit.com
We should play together as double Lucio and totally double up on speed and never heal the entire game :D
Oh man, that's diabolical. Hitting one speedy Lucio is hard enough, but two with boosts? That would be hilarious for us, though the enemy team would probably be a little bit frustrated.

Now I kinda want to see what a full Lucio team could do...

Reactions: Avering

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Oh man, that's diabolical. Hitting one speedy Lucio is hard enough, but two with boosts? That would be hilarious for us, though the enemy team would probably be a little bit frustrated.

Now I kinda want to see what a full Lucio team could do...
From Tribes, but the point stands.

Reactions: D96