Other Fighting Game Tourneys?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Now that the Combo Breaker thing has been posted on twitch, will TFH be submitted to the other big tournaments this year? And if so, which ones are being looked at right now, both in the US and around the world?

Erkicman

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
There's a side tournament being held at CEO2018. Not sure how streaming and recording are gonna be handled there though.

Reactions: Lanxide

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
I see...well, someone put those up on youtube for CEO. I do hope that someone will be bringing a copy of the game to Bronycon or submitted it to the Bronycon hosts for them to set up a large TFH tournament of their own.

If not, try for Galacon/Alicon if anyone on the board lives over there or my favorite: Ciderfest. The latter has a application form for games. If anyone wants to set up a tournament, click here:

Ponyville Ciderfest 2018 Panel Application

Edit: Scratch that, super excited that there's a TFH Tournament at Trotcon. If anyone is attending, please video record the matches.

Last edited:

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Huh...according to the latest update from Bronycon, there will be 2 TFH Tournaments going on this weekend. One free, one with a $10 entry fee, as all proceeds from the latter go to something called CureSearch, with big prizes for those in the top ranks. If anyone is going there (hopefully after the storm passes), please take video footage of the event.

NekoCrispy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Is there going to be more tourneys with TFH in it? cuz both those passed. ;-;
Besides the two Bronycon tournaments that were just mentioned. I'll be running TFH at CEOtaku as a free entry side tournament, we'll hopefully have a stream, or at least a recording setup.

We'll be giving out stuff like pins for just entering and those who place top 3-4 in bracket. (We're looking into maybe getting t-shirts made, or possibly a plushie for first. Don't know if we're doing a cash prize this time around).

FriskusPlays

May 14, 2017
Sadly i'd attempt to go to Baltimore again after two years, but my mom said "because my interests have changed i see no point to go to a con for just a tournament when your not into that stuff" its dumb. i know there's two tourneys but...ugh. Also Wheres CEOtaku located? i may sign up for that