Oleander's teleport animation

Random

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Oct 17, 2016
Is it just me or when she teleports, she turns into a "sketchy" Oleander? Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. Only confused.
I am pretty much loving her although I am losing to AI Velvet a lot :olliesad:(but that is why I need to keep training).

Last edited:

Random

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Oct 17, 2016
same here
man that velvet is a beast

oh and I suppose they are saving the rest of the animations for the 1.0 release
Oh, I thought I was the only one who couldn't defeat her.

That does make sense.

She does not have finished teleport animation atm. Also grab, air grab, intro, outro, taunt. Maybe some other too.
I think they'll patch it soon
Yes, they'll probably patch it.

WarDyn27

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Are taunts even in there? I haven't figured them out.
Spam down like your'e teabagging and the taunt will play. Last time I checked only Velvet and Ari hadanimations for them but the others have voice lines.

edit: only Ari and Velvet can taunt at the moment, the voice lines for the other characters were removed, presumably until they add the animations.

Last edited:

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
This seems like something that should go in the Bug Report forum.

Someoneman

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
We're aware of it, and will be taking care of it in a hotpatch. Unfortunately, the final animations were one of the things to get hit by shrapnel when we scrambled to triage after story mode delay
Good. I was waiting for an explanation.

I'm worried that the "incomplete" version might harm the "full" game's reputation since many gaming channels are already doing first looks and are not all likely to come back for the patched version.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
There's also the fact Fred's hand crawling along the stage to return to Oleander looks a bit odd. I mean, it's animated but there's no color.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Yep, the hand thing got fixed. Not sure about the floating 'O' or eyeball covered in flames, not sure what that does since it's also super gray.