Official Discord Server

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
Hey there everyone, Cam here!

Some of you may know me from just hanging around here on the forums, or even from my unofficial discord server. With the inclusion of Aaron into our ranks as Production Manager, we've done some restructuring and advancements within the team in order to make us that much stronger and more efficient moving forwards. Because of that, going forwards not only am I going to be a part of the QA team, but I am also going to be given the position of a Community Manager. I will mostly be doing what I am now: responding on and running the discord server, as well as responding on the forums and other places that I can reach with my internet hands.

So what does that mean here on the forums? Just that I will be around as usual to make sure things are being responded to and given advice where necessary. It also means that the Discord server that I run is now completely and wholly OFFICIAL. How neat is that? That's pretty neat!

If you aren't already in the server, HERE'S A LINK!

We will be talking to Discord when we are able to in order to get the server a verified checkmark, but aside from that, it will in fact be business as usual. I may be a bit more on the professional side when handling things of the TFH nature, but that isn't exactly new either.

Feel free to come to me for any issues you might be having, and I'll do my best to help you out, or point you in the correct direction.

Thanks for hanging around and supporting TFH!

Glass of Water

Jun 1, 2020
The Discord link is absolutely working, it directs to our Discord Partner-specific invite page.
Okay, good to know it's still working.

Now, I was going to ask if there were two servers (on account of the server being advertised in-game), but then I realised this post was originally made over a year ago.

But uh, congrats on that one year anniversery that we missed!