• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Winter Event Tour '19-'20

Them's Fightin' Herds will be exhibiting at NEC, Super MAGFest, and Frosty Faustings!

More details here!

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access #23 11.28.2019

Need Help With Supers

fs-chris-p

Feb 27, 2018
Heya!! Sorry if this post seems really dumb but at this point this post is a last resort. I'm probably missing something super obvious-- but I have no idea how to use my super(s)

I can do the button combo fine- but it never works. I have my super meter filled as well. I can do attacks similar to the button combinations of a super (like the Fel Spark)- but it seems that the double attack press is just not working out for me? I'll do the super button combo, and it will all be good until i have to attack twice, since I mainly use Oleander, she will just send out a Fel Spark and then do a regular attack. Am I doing anything wrong?

Reactions: Salty Beef

fs-chris-p

Feb 27, 2018
Question: Are you hitting the button twice? Like [motion], [press button], [press button]?

Because what you should be doing is hitting two buttons at the same time: [motion], [button + button]
Heya!! Sorry if this post seems really dumb but at this point this post is a last resort. I'm probably missing something super obvious-- but I have no idea how to use my super(s)

I can do the button combo fine- but it never works. I have my super meter filled as well. I can do attacks similar to the button combinations of a super (like the Fel Spark)- but it seems that the double attack press is just not working out for me? I'll do the super button combo, and it will all be good until i have to attack twice, since I mainly use Oleander, she will just send out a Fel Spark and then do a regular attack. Am I doing anything wrong?
I was hitting the button twice!! works perfectly now thank you for the help :D