1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. Current Early Access Patch: 1-4-2019

Need Help With Supers

Discussion in 'Beginner Forum' started by fs-chris-p, Feb 27, 2018.

1. fs-chris-p

fs-chris-p New Member

Heya!! Sorry if this post seems really dumb but at this point this post is a last resort. I'm probably missing something super obvious-- but I have no idea how to use my super(s)

I can do the button combo fine- but it never works. I have my super meter filled as well. I can do attacks similar to the button combinations of a super (like the Fel Spark)- but it seems that the double attack press is just not working out for me? I'll do the super button combo, and it will all be good until i have to attack twice, since I mainly use Oleander, she will just send out a Fel Spark and then do a regular attack. Am I doing anything wrong?

Salty Beef likes this.
  2. qspec

qspec Backers' Beta Tester
    Backers' Beta Tester

Question: Are you hitting the button twice? Like [motion], [press button], [press button]?

Because what you should be doing is hitting two buttons at the same time: [motion], [button + button]

3. fs-chris-p

fs-chris-p New Member

I was hitting the button twice!! works perfectly now thank you for the help :D