1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by PixelGrip94, Feb 14, 2016.

1. OCisbestungulate

OCisbestungulate Always watching you
    Backers' Beta Tester

Scribblenaughts I would guess.

2. Rocketknightgeek

Rocketknightgeek Backers' Beta Tester
    Backers' Beta Tester

You got it.

OCisbestungulate likes this.
  3. Someoneman

Someoneman Crowdfund Backer
    Crowdfund Backer

You're in a shelter after every single conceivable monster apocalypse happened simultaneously. You need to venture out into the endless world of New England to seek out food and supplies so you can train your skills by crafting several useless items. If you grind your skills high enough you can start messing with an overly complicated and poorly-explained vehicle construction system. Success is determined mostly by whether you manage to find a toolbox randomly lying around or not, and by hoping a moose doesn't spawn near the shelter. Also the graphics suck and some things don't even have graphics because the artist was too lazy to draw them.

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

4. SubrosianDimitri

SubrosianDimitri The King of Poor Decision Making
    Crowdfund Backer

A guy in a bandana with a mouse in his pocket, a fat thief with a cockney accent, a sorceress who almost throws a fire spell inside a wooden building full of alcoholic beverages, and a womanizing healer who spends most of the game trying to get into the sorceress' skirt. They travel with an ugly green thing and his horse daughter to defeat a less crazy Kefka who goes around killing seemingly random and yet very specific people. But first, let's help people who have nothing to do with that, Mr. Jester is taking his sweet time anyway.

5. CrazyBob05

CrazyBob05 Well-Known Member

Dragon Quest 8

Stupidly addictive flash browser game about a ridiculously themed luchador and his quest to squash evil gummy bears. You heard me, evil gummy bears. There is absolutely no fathoming why I enjoy this game...

6. Rodya

Rodya kaksoispiste dee

Burrito Bison, on the legendary Armor Games.

It's set on an irradiated and desolated land (with ghost town and all) where people that speak non-romance languages use hard alcohol as folk medicine. You can produce an infinite amount of steel bolts from thin air, your enemies will absorb bullets like they have metal organs yet you will die to a couple shots from 20 meters away.
    The game engine is notorious for being held together with duck tape and Slavic magic.

7. Killer Beast

Killer Beast Kept you waiting, huh?
    Backers' Beta Tester

I got this one! S.T.A.L.K.E.R.! Also known as T.O.O.M.A.N.Y.D.O.T.S.

8. RustleRustle

RustleRustle Sunbreaker Titan, Fireteam "Dank Meme Team"

Also known as C.H.E.E.K.I.B.R.E.E.K.I.

Killer Beast likes this.
  9. TropicalSmile

TropicalSmile Member

a green alien thing that is ugly kills lodsa people for a stone wich is used as a battery because his airship crashed because hes too dumb to fly.but the stone is important for live for the furry creatures on that planet so 3 10 year olds and an alien are trying to get back a stone/battery..and one of them is driving a motorcycle..with 10!

10. Rocketknightgeek

Rocketknightgeek Backers' Beta Tester
    Backers' Beta Tester

That's freedom planet.

11. Rodya

Rodya kaksoispiste dee

A dress-up game for grown men where most people's PC looks like a leper most of the time.

My wardrobes
    Dingy Robe + Elite Knight Leggings + Gargoyle Helm + Black Iron Gauntlets
    Paladin Armor + Giant's Gauntlets + Maiden Hood + Maiden Skirt/Antiquated Skirt
    Mage Smith Hat + Maiden Robe + Silver Knight leggings and gauntlets for Rara build

#311 Rodya, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  12. TropicalSmile

TropicalSmile Member

yeah,good one