My Favorite Game Is S**t

Maishul

Anarchy!
Sep 8, 2016
Sunrise Land!
Since mine was taking in the very first post I'll give you two

Kid wanders into a forest, gets turned into a tree by another tree wearing a mask, the rest of the game is about collecting hats

Kid travels up a mountain and falls down a hole, presumably blacks out, wakes up and decides to hug or kill absolutely everything

Majora's Mask and Undertale

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Since mine was taking in the very first post I'll give you two

Kid wanders into a forest, gets turned into a tree by another tree wearing a mask, the rest of the game is about collecting hats

Kid travels up a mountain and falls down a hole, presumably blacks out, wakes up and decides to hug or kill absolutely everything

Majora's Mask and Undertale
A: Majora's Mask

B: Worst game ever made period the end let it be become a forgotten tale that it buried far under the surface of the earth. Spoilers: I might be speaking in hyperbole, as I actually rather like this game.

EDIT: Only after the fact do I realize that you had a spoiler tag. Now I feel a little :Pom:

CrazyBob05

Feb 9, 2016
Medieval fantasy game about anthropomorphic animals, a king gone mad, digital board game. 16 playable characters, with 4 on the board at one time. You get ahead in this game by being a complete douche to the other players.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
You play as a battle maniac and his cohorts, and the game rewards you with 'bad' marks on your record, that make leveling up easier, and shop items cheaper. It's good to be 'bad'.

Guns. When you kill things, they drop a lot of guns. And you use those guns to kill more things and get more guns.
Borderlands? Sure sounds like much of the premise behind the gameplay anyway.

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Georgia
So there's this game, right? And the whole point of it is to explore this massive world that makes other worlds seem like monopoly boards. Of course, there's no point to exploring that massive world because you can beat the game within thirteen minutes of starting up. And while these other guys are talking about guns, I just can't help but think, "that's cute" because you have to pick up every crappy piece of metal you find in the game because you can't punch things to death, and your weapons don't last long enough to fight through half the battles. Besides that, the game suffers from severe "Minecraft-itus." It too, has hopped onto the bandwagon of survival mechanics, so you have to deal with the hallmarks of tree chopping, hunting, cooking, and so much more.

Rocketknightgeek

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
So there's this game, right? And the whole point of it is to explore this massive world that makes other worlds seem like monopoly boards. Of course, there's no point to exploring that massive world because you can beat the game within thirteen minutes of starting up. And while these other guys are talking about guns, I just can't help but think, "that's cute" because you have to pick up every crappy piece of metal you find in the game because you can't punch things to death, and your weapons don't last long enough to fight through half the battles. Besides that, the game suffers from severe "Minecraft-itus." It too, has hopped onto the bandwagon of survival mechanics, so you have to deal with the hallmarks of tree chopping, hunting, cooking, and so much more.
That's clearly Breath of the wild.

A small child is tasked to save people and cities through the boundless possibilities of his imagination. He decides to just spawn Cthulhu and ropes over and over until the task is done.

Someoneman

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
You're in a shelter after every single conceivable monster apocalypse happened simultaneously. You need to venture out into the endless world of New England to seek out food and supplies so you can train your skills by crafting several useless items. If you grind your skills high enough you can start messing with an overly complicated and poorly-explained vehicle construction system. Success is determined mostly by whether you manage to find a toolbox randomly lying around or not, and by hoping a moose doesn't spawn near the shelter. Also the graphics suck and some things don't even have graphics because the artist was too lazy to draw them.

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
A guy in a bandana with a mouse in his pocket, a fat thief with a cockney accent, a sorceress who almost throws a fire spell inside a wooden building full of alcoholic beverages, and a womanizing healer who spends most of the game trying to get into the sorceress' skirt. They travel with an ugly green thing and his horse daughter to defeat a less crazy Kefka who goes around killing seemingly random and yet very specific people. But first, let's help people who have nothing to do with that, Mr. Jester is taking his sweet time anyway.

CrazyBob05

Feb 9, 2016
A guy in a bandana with a mouse in his pocket, a fat thief with a cockney accent, a sorceress who almost throws a fire spell inside a wooden building full of alcoholic beverages, and a womanizing healer who spends most of the game trying to get into the sorceress' skirt. They travel with an ugly green thing and his horse daughter to defeat a less crazy Kefka who goes around killing seemingly random and yet very specific people. But first, let's help people who have nothing to do with that, Mr. Jester is taking his sweet time anyway.
Dragon Quest 8

Stupidly addictive flash browser game about a ridiculously themed luchador and his quest to squash evil gummy bears. You heard me, evil gummy bears. There is absolutely no fathoming why I enjoy this game...

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
Dragon Quest 8

Stupidly addictive flash browser game about a ridiculously themed luchador and his quest to squash evil gummy bears. You heard me, evil gummy bears. There is absolutely no fathoming why I enjoy this game...
Burrito Bison, on the legendary Armor Games.

It's set on an irradiated and desolated land (with ghost town and all) where people that speak non-romance languages use hard alcohol as folk medicine. You can produce an infinite amount of steel bolts from thin air, your enemies will absorb bullets like they have metal organs yet you will die to a couple shots from 20 meters away.
The game engine is notorious for being held together with duck tape and Slavic magic.

Killer Beast

Kept you waiting, huh?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Burrito Bison, on the legendary Armor Games.

It's set on an irradiated and desolated land (with ghost town and all) where people that speak non-romance languages use hard alcohol as folk medicine. You can produce an infinite amount of steel bolts from thin air, your enemies will absorb bullets like they have metal organs yet you will die to a couple shots from 20 meters away.
The game engine is notorious for being held together with duck tape and Slavic magic.
I got this one! S.T.A.L.K.E.R.! Also known as T.O.O.M.A.N.Y.D.O.T.S.

TropicalSmile

Jul 21, 2017
a green alien thing that is ugly kills lodsa people for a stone wich is used as a battery because his airship crashed because hes too dumb to fly.but the stone is important for live for the furry creatures on that planet so 3 10 year olds and an alien are trying to get back a stone/battery..and one of them is driving a motorcycle..with 10!

Rocketknightgeek

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
a green alien thing that is ugly kills lodsa people for a stone wich is used as a battery because his airship crashed because hes too dumb to fly.but the stone is important for live for the furry creatures on that planet so 3 10 year olds and an alien are trying to get back a stone/battery..and one of them is driving a motorcycle..with 10!
That's freedom planet.

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
A dress-up game for grown men where most people's PC looks like a leper most of the time.

My wardrobes
Dingy Robe + Elite Knight Leggings + Gargoyle Helm + Black Iron Gauntlets
Paladin Armor + Giant's Gauntlets + Maiden Hood + Maiden Skirt/Antiquated Skirt
Mage Smith Hat + Maiden Robe + Silver Knight leggings and gauntlets for Rara build

Last edited:

Valsion

Feb 24, 2018
A bunch of teenagers save the world by breaking into their school at midnight to shoot themselves in the head.

Years later another bunch of teenagers saves the world by watching TV at night and donig shadow-boxing.

CrazyBob05

Feb 9, 2016
A bunch of teenagers save the world by breaking into their school at midnight to shoot themselves in the head.

Years later another bunch of teenagers saves the world by watching TV at night and donig shadow-boxing.
Persona, and don't forget that even more years later, yet another group of misfit teenagers become a ragtag group of vigilantes and tearing masks off their faces in an obviously bloody and painful way.

Next up, you play as a white wolf running around Japan during a fantasy version of the Feudal era with an annoying talking green flea as a hitchhiker. The whole thing feels oddly similar to another game about a green-clad fairy-boy and his quest to save a kingdom and it's princess. Did I mention the wolf you're playing as is a goddess?