Must Play Xbox One Games?

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
So I recently got an Xbox One and I was wondering what must play games are on the console? I already own: Rare Replay, Halo 5, Ori And The Blind Forest, Both Tomb Raiders and Killer Instinct

Barbaloot

Bringer of sorrow and also donuts.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Wisconsin
One thing to remember about Xbox One is it is backwards compatable. So also be looking into 360 games to play as well, if you don't already have one.

Otherwise, if you don't have a good PC, there's always games like Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, Ori and the Blind Forest, Rivals of Aether, IDARB, Rare Replay and probably some others I can't think of.

DeathTheGordon

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Scotland
I'd say for Xbox anything by Twisted Pixel, I still have to get LocoCycle I know Splosion Man and Ms. Splosion Man are backwards compatible but I'm not sure about the rest hopefully they are planning to release Comic Jumper on the Xbox One.

Although if you're wanting new games I've been playing Dragon Age Inquisition, Fallout 4 and Far Cry Primal the most.

Rocketknightgeek

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It's on EVERYTHING but Rayman Legends is a really fun game.

DMC: Devil May Cry is good fun if you can get over the Dante redesign and the updated version runs at 60fps.