Missed Opportunity?

turmeric

Feb 14, 2018
I originally backed at the $15 Foenum Settler tier under an older e-mail address, that I have since stopped using. I have now updated my indiegogo account to this same address as the one I used to create this forum account.

Since updates were going to that old account I missed them and only just now completed my survey, but when I did the only option available for me to select was the $0 pledge level. which offers no perks/rewards. Because I waited so long to fill ut my survey have I missed a deadline and will not be receiving my copy of the game?

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I originally backed at the $15 Foenum Settler tier under an older e-mail address, that I have since stopped using. I have now updated my indiegogo account to this same address as the one I used to create this forum account.

Since updates were going to that old account I missed them and only just now completed my survey, but when I did the only option available for me to select was the $0 pledge level. which offers no perks/rewards. Because I waited so long to fill ut my survey have I missed a deadline and will not be receiving my copy of the game?
The deadline may have passed. It's been a while, but I feel it has. However, you may want to also try and E-Mail or send a Message to one or more of the developers here on the site (Just to make sure at least 'someone' sees your predicament). I'm sure they might be able to help if you explain your situation just as you've done here. I hope this all works out for you!

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The deadline may have passed. It's been a while, but I feel it has. However, you may want to also try and E-Mail or send a Message to one or more of the developers here on the site (Just to make sure at least 'someone' sees your predicament). I'm sure they might be able to help if you explain your situation just as you've done here. I hope this all works out for you!

Okay, so I've tried to message one of them myself, and it wouldn't go through for some reason. I will do my best to try and get a hold of someone, or direct them to this thread.

EDIT: Scratch that, it wouldn't go through because it didn't like the link I tried to provide that lead to this post. So, I sent one without the link, and it worked. Hopefully someone gets in touch with you soon!

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I will not. I missed the window in which to claim my copy.
Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. Did Indiegogo still take your money? Because if that's the case, and there's absolutely nothing they can do to either refund you or assure you your tier rewards, I find that to be a bit unfair. Well, look on the bright side, you said you only backed with $15; at least it was one of the smaller tiers, and not 'that' big of a loss. Again, sorry to hear you won't be getting your rewards.

turmeric

Feb 14, 2018
Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. Did Indiegogo still take your money? Because if that's the case, and there's absolutely nothing they can do to either refund you or assure you your tier rewards, I find that to be a bit unfair. Well, look on the bright side, you said you only backed with $15; at least it was one of the smaller tiers, and not 'that' big of a loss. Again, sorry to hear you won't be getting your rewards.
yeah my money was taken, but like you said, a least it was only the absolute minimum tier that would have still gotten me the game if I had responded to the survey by the deadline.