Melty blood

MPK

Professional Down-Backer
Mane6 QA
Feb 3, 2016
Yo mom's house
Ayyyyye

Obligatory Melty Air Dasher thread.

Let's get those casters rolling in some casual anime fightan.
If you need the caster and stuff just holla and you'll get setup.

Holla atcha boy
MPK

Reactions: Kato

qspec

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
A Melty thread already? I approve!

NimbusArchon

Professional Lurker
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I was planning to skip Melty on Steam and wait for UNIEL. It looks like it'll have a larger community, and I like the character designs more. Melty does look really good, though, and it's coming out earlier...
I dunno, maybe I should just get both of them. What do you think?

Kato

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well you dont really need Melty on steam. Just download the caster and game from MPK and you can still get UNIEL from steam

Daring

Words are hard.
Backers' Beta Tester
I've thought that UNIEL looked a bit uninspired. And yeah, you can get the caster and play it any time you want. The thing that excites me about Melty coming to steam is that it will increase visibility for the game, and introduce it to new players. Having it fully translated and with netplay support would be nice, too. Let's be real.

Dat Shambler

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code is hands down one of the best fighting games I've ever played. Seriously, I love how the combo system gives you so much freedom.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I have had a casual interest in this game for a while now, but I finally bought it on steam (might I add it is on sale right now until November 1st).
Best game ever.
Hands down.
I started playing as White Len, then the shield guy, and lastly Neko-Ark.
This game is hilarious, has great combo feeling, great selection of play types, and a story that I don't think I will ever fully understand.