Markiplier Fightin' Herds

Shadowking58

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
So, I guess this would act as a general Markiplier thread, (You should probably know who that is, but maybe there are some people that don't.) but more focused towards this one question. Do you think Markiplier would do a video or a few on Them's Fightin' Herds, either the beta version or maybe the full game when it releases? And would you like to see him make a few gameplay videos on it, or would you rather not see anything like that at all?

For people that don't know, Markiplier is a gaming YouTuber with tons of subscribers.

Reactions: Gamerdude854

♥ Vanilla Cream Killy ♥

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Australia
I doubt it, the only time I recall Markiplier ever playing a fighting game was that one 3D anthro rabbit one which he chose to do because of the absurd nature of it. Him playing TFH would be a great way to get publicity, but I feel like it's more likely that Game Grumps or the Best Friends Zaibatsu would play it.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Nah, Mark doesn't seem like he would like fighting games. Not because he doesn't like them, but because he would suck MAJORLY, and then just dissolve into a button masher. (Which I actually wouldn't mind seeing as a video...) Anyway, I'm not TOO confident in Mark play this, but MAYBE Pewds will. I'd bet money on Pewds playing this over Mark playing this.

Shadowking58

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
Nah, Mark doesn't seem like he would like fighting games. Not because he doesn't like them, but because he would suck MAJORLY, and then just dissolve into a button masher. (Which I actually wouldn't mind seeing as a video...) Anyway, I'm not TOO confident in Mark play this, but MAYBE Pewds will. I'd bet money on Pewds playing this over Mark playing this.
If Pewds played it and made a video on it. I most likely wouldn't watch it. I can't STAND Pewds!

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
If this goes anywhere remotely off topic of the original question, this thread is being moved.

You said it yourself, and it may just become a general Markiplier thread, and if it does that, it can't stay here.

Shadowking58

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
If this goes anywhere remotely off topic of the original question, this thread is being moved.

You said it yourself, and it may just become a general Markiplier thread, and if it does that, it can't stay here.
I'm fine with that; I thought after I posted it that It would have been better if I modeled it as a general thread and then asked the question related to the game

Reactions: Gamerdude854

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
If Pewds played it and made a video on it. I most likely wouldn't watch it. I can't STAND Pewds!
Pewd isn't my cup of tea either, the occasional video yeah, but I can't watch him CONSISTENTLY. No hate to the guy, just can't watch him a lot.

Kegradigm

Professional Heister
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Doubt Markiplier would play TFH, but I bet other YouTubers would take a shot at it.

Maximilian Dood and TotalBiscuit come to mind.

Last edited:

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
First time I heard of Markiplier was when Five Nights at Freddy's was popular. I think he was deemed the king of FNaF or something.

Also YouTubers I think would be great to get preview builds of this: Best Friends Zaibatzu, Maximilian Dood, DSP just for the lols, Game Society Pimps (the guys who do Christopher Walken Through), Cr1tikal, TotalBiscuit, SuperBunny Hop.

Last edited:

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
First time I heard of Markiplier was when Five Nights at Freddy's was popular. I think he was deemed the king of FNaF or something.

Also YouTubers I think would be great to get preview builds of this: Best Friends Zaibatzu, Maximilian Dood, DSP just for the lols, Game Society Pimps (the guys who do Christopher Walken Through), Cr1tikal, TotalBiscuit, SuperBunny Hop.
Or HowToBasic ;)

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
Does he do fighting games?
I don't watch him enough to know. I always thought that he only does FNaF. o_O Kappa I kid. I know he plays other stuff, but he's mainly one for the simpler games.

Any media coverage of TFH is more than welcome, in my mind. A major YouTuber covering the game would be huge, be it Markiplier, PewDiePie, JackScepticEye, or even superminecraftkid! Well, maybe not the last one. :^)

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Does he do fighting games?
I don't watch him enough to know. I always thought that he only does FNaF. o_O Kappa I kid. I know he plays other stuff, but he's mainly one for the simpler games.

Any media coverage of TFH is more than welcome, in my mind. A major YouTuber covering the game would be huge, be it Markiplier, PewDiePie, JackScepticEye, or even superminecraftkid! Well, maybe not the last one. :^)
One of the Trifecta would be great publicity, but I'm not very confident that ANY of them would play TFH.

Proxyvirus

That Dragonshy Person
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Austin, TX
Maybe one of the problem is that if any of the youtubers play TFH, other people are either gonna like it or hate it and the ani-bros are gonna complain bout that and start a huge argument in the comments