Mane6 Work Stream #8

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com

Hi everyone!

Mane6's July Work Stream is scheduled for next friday, July 22, at 3PM PDT, in our Twitch channel. Our background artist, Lindsay, will be joining us this week to show some stage background process & progress.

See you all there!

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Sadly, I go in early on Fridays, so I'll never be able to be at a stream live.
#Thesadlife

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
She has a rutabaga?! Best character confirmed! Same story in that I'll miss the stream, but can catch the archives when I get home, yes.

For a second, because of the rainbow colors of the fruits, I thought Paprika was eating a macaw bird with its last tail feather sticking out of her mouth.

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hopefully we get to see a new stage and maybe some new palettes for some of the characters.

Wonder if Oleander stage will be outside or in the hallowed temple, The Sacred Grove? Will there be any elements of the divine Magic of Light in her stage or will it be the divine Magic of Darkness? I feel like Oleander stage might have an Skullgirls Grand Cathedral / The Trinity vibe with a Them's Fightin' Herds twist to it [ Grand Cathedral & The Trinity].

I wonder if Fred will have his own stage if he becomes a playable character &/or if he traps you in his book and the only way to get out is by defeating him or his possesses your body?
I guess Fred,The Hold & the finial boss stage would be as crazy as Darkstalkers Jadah's Fetus Of God stage [].

Last edited:

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Missing this one because I have finals right at that time (well, 1 hour before, but no way I'm making it back with 2 hours of travel alone).

Post eceleb emotes on my stead
You are clearly not trying hard enough.
the divine Magic of Light in her stage or will it be the divine Magic of Darkness?
Well, each map has a day-night variation, an each consist of light and darkness...

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Thanks, I'll try to come up with a f(ewe), my puns can be pretty baaaad so i hope I'll fit right in
The puns are not constant and not everyone participates, so no worries.
But they are there and a punless stream is remembered.

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
I am soooooo salty. Due to my local fighting tournament i am going to have to miss this stream... SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SALT