Mane6 Work Stream #6

rod7post

sorry for my english! :c
Feb 3, 2016
omg!!! just when I think we need wait a week more :D <3 this is the best news ever!!! :3

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Could there be a lil' something, something about Fred in this Steam? It might be a little to early to think about any Predator(s) popping up in any of the Streams at the moment.

It will be interesting to see what Paprika, Oleander, Pom & Tianhuo stages will look like & what NPC characters might be in the back ground.
Would be cool to add some destructible items & things that are in the stage & that come on to the stage that can cause damage to both opponents. I could see Paprika, Oleander,Tianhuo ,Goat & Predator(s) stages having some type of elements that could cause you harm.
I guess snow & ice could play a part on Velvet's stage to harm her & others on that stage. As for Arizona's stage if there was a way to knock out your opponent to lower part of her stage and at the same time causes damage to your opponent would be cool.

#WorkStreamVI

Last edited:

Efrath

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sweden
Nice, I always find it very comfy to watch the stream while eating some good food with it~

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Could there be a lil' something, something about Fred in this Steam? It might be a little to early to think about any Predator(s) popping up in any of the Stream at the moment.

It will be interesting to see what Paprika, Oleander, Pom & Tianhuo stages will look like & what NPC characters might be in the back ground.
Would be cool to add some destructible items & things that are in the stage & that come on to the stage that can cause damage to both opponents. I could see Paprika, Oleander,Tianhuo ,Goat & Predator(s) stages having some type of elements that could cause you harm.
I guess snow & ice could play a part on Velvet's stage to harm her & others on that stage. As for Arizona's stage if there was a way to knock out your opponent to lower part of her stage and at the same time causes damage to your opponent would be cool.

#WorkStreamVI
While it would be cool, wonderfull and interesting to see, as far as we already know there will be no distructable or player damageable enviroment hazards on the stage or stage changing events. We sort of had a comfirmation that they would try to make some background events that would happen eg. like some icicles dropping from a house in velvets stage when you score a meaty hit near it, but other than that they probably don't have the resource or probably the bigger reason they didn't plan to have it in the begining.

What we can hope to see is some more animations being done for Pom's puppy's, and some blanket love for Paprika.

What i want to see in this one is some animation love for Fhtng and Tianhuo.

Who knows maybe we will get some surprises in this one

Reactions: 18/NINE-TEEN

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Man I missed this one! Will catch it once I get back to home base.

But I bet it was a way better stream for the rest of you without me making lame puns in the stream chat.
You were sorely missed. I remember it was asked where were you.

Sutekh94

Veteran of being taken over by robots or something
Crowdfund Backer
Man I missed this one! Will catch it once I get back to home base.

But I bet it was a way better stream for the rest of you without me making lame puns in the stream chat.
Actually, you and your infinite supply of puns were very much missed from what I remember the stream chat saying at points.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
You were sorely missed. I remember it was asked where were you.
Actually, you and your infinite supply of puns were very much missed from what I remember the stream chat saying at points.
I hope someone filled in my quota of puns.

EDIT:
Just caught up and watched this stream yesterday.

Why? WHY?! Why did you guys have to make Pom's puppy cuter? Now I'll have to forfeit every match against Pom players.

Last edited: