Mane6 Work Stream #5

danmiy12

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Hawaii
Oh there it is :D...really soon too which is great as you just showed off arizonas stage and major improvements to orleander and pom (esp pom) cant wait to see them in action.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I've gotta work on Fridays, so I'll catch it on YouTube later. To everyone who can see it live, be grateful you don't have to work on a pile of papers and stack bundles all night long! Also... HAVE FUN!

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
Darn, I never get to see these live, but that's what archives are for! So hyped for seeing new animations and art.

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Wooow, the guys at Mane 6 are really stepping it up. Monthly updates are already almost exactly 30 days apart. Can't wait for some more Punhub :p

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Cool. I wonder if a new stage will be shown. Wouldn't mind seeing some new stuff with Oleander. Hopefully one of these Stream will have Lauren.

Some of those work stream images would make cool wallpapers. Be intresting to see how they would look like in colour or with an alternate palette(s).

I would like to see in the future what Goat, some of the non playable/ NPC characters, the predators & final boss (sub boss?) would look like in these.

These colour schemes could also work as one of the palettes for the playable characters (including Goat & playable predators).

Ideas on non-backers & backers-only alternate palette

#StraightOutaFoenum

Last edited:

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Sadly I got work those days so I'll be fading in and out of the stream. Hope Lauren will be stopping by to say hello or something.

The Yaski

Acting representative of the Empire of Tianhuo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
If I'm lucky on how long the stream runs I might catch the tail end. But I'll look forward to watching the recording. Have fun my friends.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Last edited:

NiGHTcapD

Fierce Rival
Mar 17, 2016
Yo
I hope I don't miss this due to the seder
Those jews east of me, count your blessings as you count the hours to both the workstream and sundown
(Sorry about the seder plate, Pom)

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I just remembered... You can watch recording on twitch if you can't wait (also, if you want to see the chat). I totally forgot about this feature of the site. Just a heads up for those who are too impatient.

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
Great stream guys! Sad to see you're still using Arizona as a punching bag:
I just remembered... You can watch recording on twitch if you can't wait (also, if you want to see the chat). I totally forgot about this feature of the site. Just a heads up for those who are too impatient.
The recording of the chat was really impressive to me the first time I realised Twitch did that. As much as I love the stream itself and the ManeSix crew for hosting it the 200+ people in chat really gives the whole experience a whole new dimension while watching. For the full effect you GOT to be there live though!

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I just watched it and AZ's eating animation is just PHENOMENAL! 10/10 Would eat again!

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Sorry for the delays in the upload... Youtube is refusing to process the last part of the stream. Been stuck at 95% forever.

Tribble

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Germany
I just watched it and AZ's eating animation is just PHENOMENAL! 10/10 Would eat again!
Absolutely! I'm not very good at fighting games, but if I lose looking that amazingly stupid-funny, I don't really mind. :p