Mane6 Work Stream #17 and important CF reward information

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com

The April work stream is now a thing that exists (or will exist). It'll happen Friday, April 21, 3pm PDT at our twitch channel.

It's also very possible this will be the last work stream before release, barring unforeseen circumstances, given that by the time the next one's meant to roll around, we'll be either in the middle of Backers' Beta, or preparing for release, and be unable to have a stream then.

And since we're already talking about Backers' Beta, a notification to everyone, but most specially to people on the $40 tiers and above: Backers' Beta is coming, hopefully before the end of the month. Can't give you a specific date yet, because we need to submit build to Steam and get a pre-flight check done by Valve. That said, it's most certainly not happening before (or on) this weekend. Next week-ish sounds more certain. We'll let you know if there's any act-of-god level delays.

If you're in the $40 tier and above and you haven't made a forum account yet, we recommend you do so, as that's where we'll be taking feebdack and bug reports. If you previously made an account, you should be already setup for Backers Beta; If not, take a look at this forum thread, which includes a mini-FAQ on the Backers' Beta.

And for everyone, but particularly people on physical tiers: Complete survey lockdown will be happening on Wednesday, April 26. That means no new survey answers will be accepted (stragglers, get in here) until after game release, and no changes to shipping address for physicals either.

Please make sure that your shipping address is correct IN THE BACKERKIT SYSTEM. If there are discrepancies between your Indiegogo/Backerit addresses, we'll be shipping to the Backerkit one (even if you updated your IGG address at a later date than you filled your survey), so make sure all your information is correct and matches between the two places so your rewards arrive to the proper place.

Likewise, if you've not answered to your Backerkit survey, we will be unable to send your rewards in the same batch as everyone else's, and you'll need to wait until after game release to fill your responses, and even longer to get your physical rewards, so please make sure you've given us all your info!

Thanks once again to everyone for backing the project. We're pretty excited to be so close to let you all get your hands on the game! (and your reward swag, too!)

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Is it too late to edit the answer to the questions in the survey? It seems I can't edit it anymore? Has it been locked down?

The important stuff like shipping address and credit card info are still editable so not being able to change the answers in the survey is not a big deal.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Is it too late to edit the answer to the questions in the survey? It seems I can't edit it anymore? Has it been locked down?

The important stuff like shipping address and credit card info are still editable so not being able to change the answers in the survey is not a big deal.
Yep, the deadline for editing survey answers themselves happened on October 22, 2016, and was advertisted in advance. You can still change your shipping address until April 26, 2017.

Suddenly Spiders

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Where might I go to double-check my survey? I can no longer find the email, and I've moved since then. I need to double-check and make sure the shipping address is still going to someone I know.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Since so many people will likely be joining us for the first time come this stream, would it be prudent to make an announcement/remind the newcomers about the rules regarding the previous game? Since some of them seem to have been away for so long, it seems reasonable to me to assume that a few of them might not know of that rule and might break it unintentionally.

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Was I the only one who thought the CF in the title meant Central Fiction?
No, but it didn't make sense so I guessed it stands for Crowd Fund instead.

Since so many people will likely be joining us for the first time come this stream, would it be prudent to make an announcement/remind the newcomers about the rules regarding the previous game? Since some of them seem to have been away for so long, it seems reasonable to me to assume that a few of them might not know of that rule and might break it unintentionally.
True. I mean for us it seems natural to not talk about [REDACTED] in connection to TFH, but for newcomers and late arrivals it maybe not as clear.
But at the same time I think that it is already in the forum rules and at the same time it is mentioned on the Mane 6 twitch account.

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
These predators are either ballroom dancing or practicing for a WWF triple threat match against The Devourer for the WWF Championship Belt in The Hold. It's gonna be WrestleMania 34 when the predators, scouts and The Devourer hit Foenum.

The battles wiill go down like this.........

Last edited: